ℂ ℍ 𝔸 ℙ 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ 𝕆 ℕ 𝔼

"ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ғᴇᴀʀ." 

– ᴍᴀʟᴀʟᴀ ʏᴏᴜsᴀғᴢᴀɪ

Camryn Foster stood in front of her locker at Midtown School of Science and Technology. She would be starting her second semester as a sophomore in high school, and was very excited to come from winter break with her family in California. Camryn was happy to be back in Queens with her friends. After the whole incident with the Vulture, who turned out to be her best friend's father, Adrian Toomes, she was relieved to be living a normal life again.

Well, normal for someone whose boyfriend is Spider-Man.

Camryn was grabbing her chemistry and English book when her eyes were suddenly covered by a pair of hands. "Guess who..."

Camryn pursed her lips, "hm... a dork who's trying to annoy me?"

The hands that were covering her eyes were pulled away and Camryn turned around to see her boyfriend, Peter Parker.

"Why can't you just let me have this?" he whined.

"Have what? You're cliche and corny attempts at romance?" Camryn grinned.

"Hey, I saw this in a movie, okay? And the girlfriend liked it," Peter retorted.

"Hm... sounds like you guys would be perfect for each other," Camryn teased before closing her locker. Peter grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in for a small kiss on the lips.

"You're the only girl I have eyes for," Peter whispered in her ear, making the teen blush furiously.

"Well, you might want to get your eyes checked," Camryn smirked. Peter rolled his eyes and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"My Aunt May is cooking sugo all'arrabbiata for dinner and she'd like for you to join us," Peter exclaimed.

"What is that?"

Peter gave her a snarky smile, "pasta."

"Alright, I'd love to," Camryn agreed, resting her head against Peter's shoulder.

The rest of the day went by rather smoothly. Camryn and Peter were finished with their classes and both went to their daily decathlon meeting. Since Liz Allan, the previous team captain, moved schools Michelle Jones became the new captain. Even though she was a blunt and socially awkward girl, she still had good hold on the team's support.

Peter's aunt, May Parker, found out about his secret identity as Spider-Man back in October after accidentally stumbling in on him with his suit on. After a very long and heated conversation with Tony Stark, May was able to accept the fact that her nephew was a web slinging, crime fighting vigilante. Or, as Peter liked to call himself, the "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man". Since then, Spider-Man had made quite a name for himself as a kind and somewhat goofy hero that everyone looked up to. Most days were petty thefts or an occasional bank robbery. There hasn't been anything outrageous or concerning since the Vulture.

It was after the decathlon meeting that Peter and Camryn went to his apartment in Queens. May was cooking dinner and wanted Camryn to join them. She really liked Camryn, and was the first person, besides Ned, to find out about their relationship. Peter was terrified to tell Camryn's parents about them. After the incident in the hospital, where Camryn's father admitted that he knew about his alter ego, long before anyone else, he had been walking on eggshells about the subject. Peter knew there would be a good time to tell them, but he had to wait until that good time came.