𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝔼𝕟𝕕 - 𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

I really hoped you all enjoyed Our Darkest Realities.  It was my favorite book so far and I really enjoyed writing it. I know that the book was little on the darker side, and to be honest the next one will be too.

Our Darkest End will focus on the events of Infinity War and Endgame

I'm not gonna spoil too much but... the events of the films will remain mostly unchanged. The book will focus more on Peter and Camryn and their experiences throughout the films. It will also go in depth during the five year gap after the snap, in which Camryn's family copes with the snap and how they adjust to their new lives. 

I do not know when this book will be released. 

I'm a solider in the U.S. Army, so my schedule is hectic and damn near impossible to predict. I don't want to promise anything, so the release for the book will be up in the air. I hope that you all understand and wait patiently while I write the third book. 

Thank you so much for everyone who read my first and second book. It means a lot to me that there are people reading my creations. Writing is a hobby I hold dear to my heart and it's somewhat an escape from my crazy life. 

I can't wait to see you all in Our Darkest End...

🎉 You've finished reading ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs ➢ A Spider-Man Fanfiction 🎉