ℂ ℍ 𝔸 ℙ 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ 𝕊 𝕀 𝕏

"ᴠᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴍᴀɴ! ᴠᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴍᴀɴ! ғʀɪᴇɴᴅʟʏ sʏᴍʙɪᴏᴛᴇ ᴠᴇɴᴏᴍ ᴍᴀɴ! sᴘɪɴs ᴀ ᴡᴇʙ, ᴀɴʏ sɪᴢᴇ! ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ᴛʜɪᴇᴠᴇs! ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴅɪᴇ!"

It had been several days since Tony had received the photo from Camryn. After Tony sent a team to Damian's apartment they found it was completely deserted. Everything was gone. He had no idea where Damian was, and Tony tried everything he could to track him. But he was always one step ahead of them. Whoever this Damian Cowell was, he knew how to cover his tracks well. 

May had gone home the day after the incident with Peter and Camryn and found that Peter was gone. She had looked everywhere and waited for days but Peter never came back. She tried calling and texting him but he never responded. She was so sick with worry that something had happened to her nephew. She thought that if she had just waited at the apartment, that maybe he would finally come home.

Camryn had tried to continue her classes as normal. Every day since the incident Happy had been picking her up from home and school and driving her around. Tony didn't want to take any chances on her safety so until Peter was found and dealt with, she would be under Happy's supervision. When her parents would ask about Peter, she would just tell them he was sick. They seemed to believe her, so she wasn't worried about them finding out. Michelle had made it a habit of spending time with her friend. She was genuinely concerned for Camryn's mental health. The whole situation with Peter was really taking a toll on Camryn.

Ned had tried to get in touch with Peter since the incident but couldn't get a hold of him. He was so upset with his behavior and how he treated Camryn. Ned never would have thought that Peter would ever lay a hand on Camryn, let alone strangle her. He was disappointed in Peter. But for now he tried his best to comfort Camryn the best he could. He knew that that's what his friend would have wanted.

Camryn hasn't heard from Peter in days. Tony has been updating her on the progression of his research into the Venom Symbiote. However, Camryn couldn't help but feel it was pointless. If Tony Stark himself couldn't figure out a weakness, or even how to cure Peter and Damian, then what was the point? She found herself thinking about this a lot. She hadn't seen or heard any news about Spider-Man. Actually, the only news going around are people asking where Spider-Man is. To the people, he just disappeared.

Tony Stark was in his lab when his fiancé, Pepper Potts came in with a defeated look on her face. Tony had been working tirelessly trying to find some kind of antidote or "cure" for whatever parasite was plaguing Peter's body. He wanted to know where Damian was too, sure, but Peter was more important to him. That and he had a reputation to uphold. If news got out that Spider-Man was MIA due to some venomous alien parasite feeding off of his body, Tony would never hear the end of it from S.H.I.E.L.D..

"I've spoken with the investigative division and they still have no leads on Mr. Cowell," Pepper exclaimed. Tony hadn't even acknowledged his fiancé's presence as he was too busy looking at the statistics of the symbiote. Pepper let out a soft sigh as she put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Maybe you should take a break."

"I can't take a break, Pep," Tony retorted, "not with the kid still out there."

Pepper let out another sigh as she went over to a small beverage table and poured herself a glass of wine. She poured one for Tony and offered it to him, but he refused. As much as Tony liked his alcohol, he had too much on his mind. He was determined to find a weakness. Anything to get this symbiote to cower.

Tony had slammed his hands on his table as he let a groan of frustration. "I need my triangle."

"Your triangle?" Pepper inquired.