Chapter 1 - New Teacher

It has been a total of exactly 3 months since Adrien started his job as a Physics Teacher. He teaches 9th through 12th grade. It was now November, soon to be December. Adrienette faces some challenges....

(Btw, I know it is obvious I don't own Miraculous or the Greatest Showman, But I just want it to be clear that these are inspired things.)

(Also: This is the song:  The Lyric: "But, when I stop and I see you there, I remember who all this was for." Is at the time 1:35)

Adrien's P.O.V
Agreste Home (Not Mansion)
5:40 A.M

My alarms goes off. Beep. Beep. I lean over and kiss my sleeping wife's cheek. "Good Morning, Princess." I whisper as I get out of bed and into our bathroom. I shower and get changed into a dark green dress shirt, and black dress pants. I put on black dress shoes, and tie my lucky charm around my wrist. I brush my teeth and comb my hair. By that time, it's 6:15.

I walk into the empty kitchen and make coffee. I then sit in front of our large television and watch the news. It's just the normal things, politics and weather. A few moments later, my coffee is finished. I pour the coffee into my 'World's Best Dad' Travel Mug, and start to get my bags together.

At 7:00, I'm ready to leave. I walk into Hugo's room and kiss his head good-bye, I do the same with Louis. "Here Plagg." I say, handing my Kwami camembert as we leave the house. I get into my car and drive to the school, it's the old school I went to as a teenager.

I park my car, and get out while carrying my bag in one hand, and my coffee in the other. I walk into the school, and into the office. "Good Morning, Adrien." Said the receptionist, Janice. "Good Morning, Janice. Any mail today?" The woman slowly nods her head. She hands a piece of paper. I look at the name. Oh no...

Lila Rossi - Wants to become a teacher

She's thirty and still in love with me. "She wants to become a teacher now?" I ask Janice. She nods. "2 years ago she wanted to be am actress, and 6 years ago she wanted to be a lawyer." I add. said. "She will be in your classroom for about a week to learn the ropes, and then move into her own classroom." Janice explained. "But, the school year has alreaey started?"

"Yes. But, Miss. Rossi had a 'disease'." She adds air quotes around the word. "So, now she wants to pursue her dream as a teacher." She explains. I sigh.

I walk up to my classroom, the bell rings at 7:30. I have 22 more minutes until then. I hear a knock on the door, I see the faint shape of a girl who I remember. Lila Rossi. "Come in..." I moan, as Lila walks in. "Adrien!" She says running over to me and hugs me. "How are you?"

"I'm good, you?" I say, trying to be nice. "I'm fantastic." She backs away and sits on top of one of the students' desks. She flattens her pencil skirt as she sits. "So, where am I gonna sit?" She asks, looking around. "You stand." Even if I wanted help from a 'learning' teacher, I had just found out a few minutes ago.

"Oh..." She sighed. She stood and walks over to my desk. She looks at the 4 photos on my desk. One of them is our wedding day, Marinette looks gorgeous. The second one is when Hugo was born, Louis is sitting next to us looking at his brother. The third one was when Louis was born. And, the last one was a Christmas photo, a family photo.

"You and Marinette ended up... together?" She asks me, looking sad. I nod and smile. "We got married 7 years ago. We had our oldest son, Hugo, 5 years ago. And, our youngest, Louis, 3 years ago." Lila faked smiled, it was a terrible try.

"That's Great!" She said. She didn't lie well. Then, the bell rang. "Just pass out some papers." I say to her as I make my way out to the hallway. She follows me. I lean up against the wall beside my door, she does the same next to me. Teenagers walk through the hallway both ways, some going into my room. Soon after, the bell rings again. I walk into the classroom, Lila followed behind me. "Miss. Rossi, close the door." I order her. She closes it.

"Who's that?" Asks one of the girls, Emily. "This is our assistant teacher for the week, Miss. Rossi." I said to her. "Your the most popular female model in Paris!" Said Emily. Lila smiled and nodded. "Yep, and I also used to do photoshoots with Mr. Agreste when we were in high school together." She explained.

"So, your around 30 years old?" Asks Liam, who is the noisy one. He always knows of all the drama going on within the school. Lila doesn't know how to respond to that, I can tell."Yes, she is around 30 years old." Lila sighs. Apparently, she didn't want anyone to know her age. "Anyway, lets get started on our Physics Test." I say, I hand Lila and stack of papers, which she passed out. I sit at my desk as the kids start the test. Lila stands beside me.

A knock is at the door. "Come in!" I say. My wife walks in. Why is she here? She smiles and holds up my lunch, which I forgot. She walks across the classroom, the students look at her. Lila growls. "You forgot your lunch." She smiles as she sets it on my desk. "Okay, Thank you." I say, putting my head down and looking at papers. She doesn't move. "Umm...did you need something more?" I ask, accidentally sounded sarcastic. Her smile fades. "Mari I'm s-" I'm interupted by her. "No, it's okay. I understand. Why would you want to see your wife?" She asks. She turns around. She walks away.

"Marinette, wait." I say to her. "No, I have to take Louis and Hugo to school." She doesn't stop walking. She walks out of the door, closing the door behind her. "Continue your test." I say to the students, who are stunned by what they just saw. The students whisper to each other. "Continue your test." I say once more, not sounding as nice as I did before.