Chapter 5 - 3 months later

2:45
Adrien's P.O.V
Highschool

I am so thankful Marinette and I made up. Life is great. We have movie nights and game nights every week. My life is perfect...

"Okay, class. Have a great day!" My last class of the day. I pack up my things, Lila does too. I walk out of the room and into the hallway, Lila walks out of her classroom too.. I walk outside, camera flashes everywhere. "What's going on?" I ask, Lila comes up behind me and takes my hand.

I push it away from her. "Is it true, Adrien Agreste, that you and Lila are in a relationship?" One of the people ask. I shake my head. "No! I'm happily married to Marinette!" I say, trying to defend myself from lies. I turn to Lila to glare at her, when she kisses me. I push her away. I notice that cameras were flashing when we kissed. No... Marinette will most likely see them!

I push past everyone and get into my car. I have to get to Marinette and warn her about the lies. When I get there, she's already home. Gosh, please let her not look at the news. I open the door. She's at the stove cooking. She's seems happy, she's humming.

"Hi, Hunny!" She said, walking over to me. She gets on her toes and kisses me. She didn't see the news, good. "How was your day?" She asks me as she pulls away. "Okay, I guess. Um...Can we talk?" I ask her. "Can it wait till after dinner?" As long as we don't turn on the news, it can wait I guess. "Y-Yeah." I take off my jacket and shoes. "Where are the boys?" I ask her. "Oh, they're in Louis' room playing superhero." She laughs. I smile, I love her laugh.

I make my way upstairs. "How are you gonna get out of this one?" Plagg asks. "I don't know, Plagg. But, I'll just talk to her after dinner." I assure him.

When I get upstairs, I walk down the wooden floors into Louis' Green room. I hear words, I laugh quietly. "You be Cat Noir, Hugo! I'll be Ladybug!" I hear Louis say. "Okay!" I laugh and walk into the room. "Daddy!" They shout. "Hello, My little Kittens!" I hug them.

4:00
Adrien's P.O.V
Dining Room

"Eat up!" Marinette says. Louis and Hugo start to eat their pasta. "So...Adrien. I have something t-" Before my wife could finish, Louis interuppted. "Mommy! Daddy! There's this really pretty girl in my class!" Marinette's and My eyes widen. "Oh, really? What's her name?" Marinette asks. "Her name is Claire Kurtzberg." Marinette's eyes widen. "Really? What does she look like?"

"She's blonde and has pretty eyes." Marinette and I smile at each other. "I believe we know her parents. So, how much do you like her?" I ask. Louis smiles. "A lot." Marinette and I smile at our son's first crush. "Hugo, how was daycare?" I ask him. "There's also a pretty girl in my class!" Hugo shouts.

Marinette and I smile again. "What's her name?" I ask. "Her name is Mary. I think her last name is Bruel. She has black hair." Marinette smiles. "Really? I think we know her parents too." Well, both of our son's have crushes, just like we did.

"So, Adrien. I have something to tell y-" I look at the clock. "Crap! I have a meeting in 10 minutes! Can it wait till later?" I ask her, feeling bad I have to leave so abruptly. "I guess." I run over and kiss her. "I'll be back in an hour. Don't watch the TV!" I shout. I think that might of confused her, but I had to say it. I run out the door to my car.

Please don't let her watch the T.V.