Chapter 11 - Court

6:00 P.M
Marinette's P.O.V
Hospital Room
2 Days Later

I am finally going home today. I still have a couple bruises, but I have had worse bruises whenever Adrien and I used to fight Hawk Moth.

I pack up some of my things. I finally got out of a hospital gown and am now in a t-shirt and leggings. I have my hair in a ponytail and a little bit of makeup on. Our Operation: Get The Liar squad were all here, including Felix.

"Thank you again, Alya for getting us into Lila's phone. I contacted the police station. They looked at the phone and decided that we will be be able to go to the court later today at 5:00. Because we had to give Miss. Rossi back her phone, they took pictures of the location and times so we have a case. I have to call Lila and demand she report to the Courtroom at 5:00." Felix explained. He picks up his phone and calls Lila.

"Hello." He says. "Hello?" She responds. We can vaguely hear her. "Hello. This is Officer Graham de Vanily. I would like to tell you that you are expected to report to the Courtroom today at 5:00 Sharp. If you are late, you will be found guilty." He explains. "Why? I never did anything wrong?" She asks. I scoff. "Miss. Rossi, you are to be proven guilty of hitting Mrs. Agreste with your car. We will see you then." He hung up. "If she doesn't show up, she is automatically proven guilty. So, no matter what happens, she'll mostly likely go to prison.

We all cheer and high five each other. Adrien hugs me and kisses me. "This has been the scariest year of my life. I thought I'd lost you..." His voice starts to break. I kiss him. "You didn't loose me, and I'm not going anywhere." I smile.

5:00 P.M
Marinette's P.O.V
Court House

Adrien and I walk down the walkway and walk to the side. We sit, looking behind us. Everyone from our Operation: Get The Liar Squad is here. The twins are here, so are Louis and Hugo.

I straightened out my red dress. Adrien asks me to fix his tie. I fix his green tie, which matches his black suit. Then, Lila walks down wearing a short orange dress. She smiles at Adrien, he glares at her. She sits. We focus on the judge.

"Welcome Everyone. Today, we are here to find out if Lila Rossi is guilty of hitting Marinette Agreste with her car the night of February the 28th. We will start with Adrien Agreste." I notice Nadja Chamack in the back with cameras, at least we can expose Lila on LIVE TV.

"Mr. Agreste, what is your case?" The judge asks. Adrien stands up. "Your honor, on February 28th, Lila and I were walking out of the school. The cameras were all over saying that I was dating her, I wasn't. She kissed me." He explained. "Continue." The judge said. "I went to go find Marinette later that evening, when I went to the bakery, My wife went outside and seconds later she was hit by a car." His voice broke as he said the last part.

"Thank you, Mr. Agreste. Miss. Rossi?" The judge asks. Adrien sits and Lila stands. "I accidentally kissed him. Someone pushed me. And, I never told anyone that we were dating." The judge looks at her. "We never said you did tell the press." The judge questioned her, raising his eyebrow. "May I continue?" She asks. "No. Your time is up. Now, Officer Graham de Vanily, what is your proof?" The judge asks.

Felix stands. Lila's eyes widen. "Felix?" She asks. "That is me." He smirks. Felix walks up to the stand. "As you know, I am an officer of the Paris Police Force. My crew and I got ahold of the suspects phone and looked at the locations of her past actions." He pulled out a printed photo of the phone. He walks toward the judge and hands it to him. "Your honor, this shows that Miss. Rossi was in front of the Dupain-Cheng Bakery At 6:15 on February 28th." The judge looks at the image. "This is solid evidence. Do you have any more?"

Felix nods. He hands the man a flash drive. "These are the security cameras of the night of the incident." The judge took the flashdrive and handed into a man to plug into a computer. Lila looks worried and starting biting her nails. The security camera video was projected onto a projector.

As the video went through, Alya and Nino covered the kids' eyes. I places my hand on Adrien's and smiled at him. "I have made a decision." Everyone leans to edge of the seat. "But, before I do, Mrs. Agreste, please make an ending statement as the victim." I stand and walk to the stand.

"That woman kissed my husband and hit me with her car. She put harm to me and an innocent baby." I placed my hand over my stomach. "Lila Rossi has hated me from the beginning, and to this day has hated me. I know she is guilty." I say, I look back at Adrien, who discretely gives me a thumbs up and looks at me proudly. "Thank you." I walk back to my seat. Adrien kisses me on the head.

"My descion is final." He stands. "Miss. Lila Rossi is guilty. She has been sentenced to 15 years in prison." We all cheer. Lila cries. "That's what you get for kissing my husband!" I say to her. "And hurting my wife!" Adrien snapped. Hugo and Louis run to us and hug us.

The police come in and arrest Lila. Life is finally getting better...