Chapter 12 - Girl or Boy?

1:00 P.M
Adrien's P.O.V
3 Months after Lila was arrested
Park

Today is the day where we are finding out if our third child is a girl or a boy. I really want a girl, but I'd be fine with a boy.

I straighten out the yellow table cloth, as Sabine and Tom bring over a yellow cake. "Hi!" Sabine exclaims as she and and Tom set the cake on the picnic table. "Where's Marinette?" Tom asks."She's over there playing with the kids." I point over to Marinette. She's wearing a pink dress, her hair in a ponytail. She's playing with Louis, who is wearing a pink shirt, and Hugo, who is wearing a blue shirt.

Marinette looks up and smiles. "Hey, Guys!" She exclaims. She says something to the boys and they came running. "Grandma! Grandpa!" They jump into Sabine and Tom's arms. Marinette walks over here and stands next to me.

"Hi Mom! Hi Dad!" She says. "Hi, Sweetheart. Do you like the cake?" Tom asks. "Oh, yes! It's beautiful." Sabine looked at me. "Adrien?" She says. "Yes?" I ask. "There's someone here for you." Her and Tom split apart showing a familiar woman. Nathalie.

"Nathalie?" I ask. Marinette places her hand on my shoulder and smiles at me. I look at my wife and walk quickly over to Nathalie. She hugs me. "Oh, how I've miss you." She says to me. "I've missed you too." We break apart. "I'm sorry I haven't see you since your father was arrested 3 years ago." She looks at me. "It's okay. Now, there's someone who haven't seen in a while, and someone you haven't met." I back away, showing my sons.

"Aunt Nathalie!" Louis runs to Nathalie. She picks him up and hugs him. "I missed you!" He says she smiles at him. "I missed you too." She puts him and down and looks at Hugo. "Hugo, this is your Aunt Nathalie." Hugo smiles. He walks over to her and hugs her. She hugs him.

After the hug, Nathalie walks over to Marinette hugs her. "It's good to see you again." My wife says."It's good to see you too, and congratulations on the baby." She says. "Thank you." Marinette replies.

"Oh look! Guests at starting to arrive!" Tom points out. A bunch of old friends come:
(Here's a list of parents and names so you know who's kid is who's)
Mylene and Ivan: Ivy and Mary
Kim and Alix: Jessica and Luke
Sabrina and Guy from New York: Samantha and Alexander
Max and his wife Alyssa: Liliana
Chloe and Nathaniel: Claire and Caleb
Juleka and Rose: Lily and Jackson
Luka and Kagami: Kayla
Alya and Nino: Nathan and Natalie
(Also, Chloe is nice now)

"Hey Guys!" I say, welcoming our many, many guests. "Hi!", "Hello!", And "Good to see you!" were many of the responses as the guests flooded into the pavilion. All of the kids starting talking, and us adults did too.

"Daddy?" Hugo said, pulling on my pant leg. "Yes?" I ask. "Is that Uncle Felix?" I look up. "I think it is." I stand up and walk over to him. "Hey!" He says. "Hey! I thought you were on duty and couldn't make it?" I ask. "Well, I was able to get off to come." We shook hands.

2:00
Adrien's P.O.V
Park

"Okay, everyone!" Marinette said as we stood in front of a balloon. Everyone gathered around. "Speech!" Louis excalimed. "Um...Thank you all for coming." Marinette said. "And now, let's pop the balloon." I add. I raise the balloon in my hand a light higher as everyone counts down."1. 2. 3!" Marinette and I pop the balloon. Pink Confetti goes everywhere. I look at her face. She jumps into my arms and we kiss.

Everyone cheers. Marinette smiles. We look down at the kids. Some were pouting because it was girl, mainly Hugo. Mostly all the kids were cheering, especially Louis. Everyone hugs, talks, and eats cake.

Toward the end of the night, us and everyone we went to highschool with, sat a table. (Must of been a pretty big table 😂) We watched our kids play together. "Who would've thought we'd all be this fortunate to have fantastic kids?" Alya said. "Man, it seems like just yesterday all of us were trying to set you two on a date." Nino adds, pointing to Marinette and I.

We all laugh, looking back at our past adventures.