15. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖

I'M GONNA HAVE TO PUT UP WITH BOTH OF YOU, AREN'T I?

THE GIRLS OF THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE SAT TOGETHER IN THE CHOIR ROOM THAT MORNING

THE GIRLS OF THE NEW DIRECTIONS WERE SAT TOGETHER IN THE CHOIR ROOM THAT MORNING. Katy's quiet conversations with Brittany and Santana about Lord Tubbington's latest schemes were interrupted when Rachel spoke up nervously from the back of the choir room, "can I ask you guys something private?"

"Yes, you should move back to Israel." Santana quipped getting a giggle from Brittany.

Rolling her eyes playfully, Katy looked back to Rachel with a gentle smile, "we're listening, Rach, go ahead."

"It's about dating." Rachel explained bluntly, before widening her eyes in panic over not wanting to reveal herself as Katy, knowing her situation, raised an amused eyebrow, "not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone, and hypothetically we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night and because my dads weren't home we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic and then he said, we should do it."

Hearing Rachel's story, Katy couldn't help but cringe at how obvious she was being. Every one in that room now knew that she was still dating Jesse.

"And when I said no what if I told you he then got really crabby and left and didn't even take home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?"

"Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby." Quinn complained with a distasteful glare her way.

"I just want to be ready, I know I'm getting older and these things are gonna happen one day, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying no?" Rachel continued on, biting her the insides of her cheeks nervously.

"Can I have the Care Bear?" Katy whispered to which Rachel answered with a nod and a grin before her attention was drawn to Santana.

"Just do what I do — never say no." Santana suggested with a casual shrug.

Nodding in agreement, Brittany was next to put forward her opinion, "oh totally. What's the worst that can happen? Sorry Quinn." She finished with an apologetic look her way.

Putting herself next, Katy grabbed Rachel's attention and went for the opposite approach to Brittany and Santana, "all I know is that when I do it, I want it to be with someone I care about, and who cares about me and not just the thing we're doing if you know what I mean."

Holding her hands up in surrender, Mercedes counted herself out of the discussion, "yeah, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was mayor of gay town. I can't wait for a guy to get mad at me for saying no."