19

Past
Middle School

Author's POV

Y/n is going to his best friend's graduation.

Kuroo Tetsurō is now graduating in Middle School.

Y/n is waiting for kenma outside his house.

"Ready, Kenma?"Y/n exclaimed happily when she saw her other friend.

"Yea..."Kenma said without looking at her, still playing with his PS4.

"Great! Let's go! Can't believe, tetsu is going to graduate"Y/n chuckled.

"Well what do you expect, he may have the look of a fuck boy but he's actually a nerd"Kenma said and chuckled lightly.

Y/n laughed at kenma's statement.

"Yea! You're right! "Y/n said, controlling her laugh.

They both arrive at Nekoma.

(Let's pretend nekoma has middle
school👉👈)

"Oya?oya?oya?"A rooster head said behind them.

"Tetsu-Tetsu!"Y/n exclaimed happily and hugged her friend. "You'll graduate middle school! Wait for us in High school alright?!"Y/n said and let go of the hug.

"Ofcourse I will!"Kuroo said and laughed.

"Congrats kuroo"Kenma said without looking at him.

"Come on kenma! Let go of that switch for me it's my graduation afterall"Kuroo teased kenma.

"Fine"Kenma said and put away his switch.

"The ceremony is about to start kuroorow! Hurry! "Y/n said to him.

"Alright! N/n"Kuroo said and ruffled her hair.

After many announcement it's time for kuroo to go on stage to give his speech.

"I would like to say thank you for my family and friends for supporting, I love you all"Kuroo said and gestured a flying kiss with both his hands and this got the girls to go crazy.

"I would like to have a message to the person that stuck by my side when I was in first year middle school"Kuroo said a little bit shy.

"But after that I would like to thank my childhood bestfriend! Kenma Kozume! Thanks for sticking around"Kuroo said and laughed.

Kuroo inhaled and exhaled to calm himself from the nervousness.

"Now I would like to give my message to the person that have been stuck in my mind when I first met them... I won't give exact detail because their mom is strict"He chuckled and rubbed his nape.

"Hey-Hey, How was your day? Mine was fine but I think about you all the time.
Can't get you out of my brain.
Can't get you out of my mind.
Are we destined to be friends?
...I wanna give you more than that.
Stop the clock when I take you home.
Sweep you off of your tippy toes.
T. L. D. R, I just wanna let you know.
...I've fallen for you!
I must adore you."Kuroo finished his message for the person that he likes.
(Be around me by will Joseph cook)