45

⚠:wedding will held on the church??? MILD SEX MENTIONED??? SCAR/CUT.

(1 step forward, 3 steps back by Olivia Rodrigo)

Author's POV

There she is.

Y/n Miya walking down the aisle.

Wearing her wedding gown.

Holdong a bouquet of her favorite flowers.

This is it.

There's no backing up now.

There's nothing she can do.

She's walking towards the man she'll live her life with. Is she really?

As she steps at the alter the man beside her guided her towards the priest.

(I don't know how wedding works but I'll just write my own)

"As we gathered here today to celebrate the love between this two lovers in front of me now to be wed with each other"The priest said.

"Do you Y/n Miya take this man in front of you to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Hesitation runs down to her mind.

She looked up to her soon to be husband.

He gave her a reassuring smile.

"I-I do"

"Do you Tetsuro Kuroo take this woman in front of you to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

"I do"

Wait! What the fuck is happening!?

Six months ago•

"You didn't cheat my love... It was just a nightmare..."She kissed him and cradled him to sleep.

"I'm sorry you have to experience that kind of nightmare.... "

"You wouldn't leave me? You won't be with that kuroo guy?"He asked as he hugged her waist.

"I won't and I would never leave you, baby. It was just a nightmare, my love. Go back to sleep I'm right here and I won't go anywhere"

"You love me right?"

"I do rin, I really do... So whenever you ask me again how I feel please remember my answer is you" She said and kissed him on the lips.

"It was just a nightmare?"

She chuckled and wiped the last tear on his cheeks.

"Yes rin... "

"I love you... I love you more than anything y/n"

"I love you too"

"Let's get married together?"