23

Y/n's POV

Today is the last day of training camp and today all of the players are planning to have a goodbye party.

The coaches also have their own goodbye party.

Right now I'm organizing stuffs for the party.

"N/n!"

I turned around to where the voice came.

"Do you need anything lilah?"I asked her.

"Well... We kinda.. Need paper plates and plastic cups for the party, Do you mind if you could go to the nearest store and buy some? I already have the money"She said and handed me the money.

"Yeah sure! Let me ask permission to my brothers"I said to her.

"Okay thanks! I'll be at the kitchen okay?"She said.

"Okay! Bye"

"Bye"

After I bid goodbye to lilah, I went to ask permission to my brothers.

"Yow! Samu! Tsumu!"I waved at them both.

"Oh? Do you need anything n/n?"Asked samu.

"I'm heading to the store to buy plastic cups and paper plates, do you guys need something?"I asked them.

"NOPE! but take suna with you he's not a big of a help here"Atsumu said and glared at suna that's scrolling through his phone.

"Okay! Suna! Let's go!"I said and he stood up and we started walking.

"So... Where are we going?"Asked suna.

"There's a near store here.. So we'll be going there to buy paper plates and plastic cups"I said to him.

"Cool buy me chuupets okay?"Suna said and chuckled.

"If I buy you chuupets buy me my (favorite food)?!"I asked him with a grin.

He smirked.

"Stop that! It looks like you're planning something"I rolled my eyes and playfully punch him.

"What!? Admit it that you like me smirking"He said with a smug look.

"I'll wipe that smug face of yours if you don't stop"I said clearly flustered and annoyed.

"Oh~? You seemed flustered n/n"Suna said getting in front of me smirking.

I  pushed him out of my sight and walked faster.

Until I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you going bìtch!"The person said.

Hi! Hello! I haven't finish this chapter yet but I'm just gonna publish this and continue it on another chapter because I really am trying my best to have motivation and be productive🙂cuz most of the time I'm having a mental breakdown and that's the cause of me not having motivation because I just sleep. (I'm sorry if I'm saying this here but I really have no one to open up with BUT no worries I'm okay!💖)

But anyways I swear to update as soon ay possible💖

I love you guys💕💕💕💕

Thanks for 14k btw💖👏💖👏

Sorry for the cliffhanger🙊

Take care of yourselves and please drink water🙂💖😚

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY💖

Sorry if I have typos/grammatical errors in this chapter.