~Finale~

1year after

There stood Suna at the alter, staring at his soon to be wife walking down the aisle.

Gosh, how time fly so fast.

He first saw her walking out the train station and now he can't believe it, he's seeing her walk down the aisle wearing her beautiful wedding gown.

Oh he could feel tears flowing down his cheeks.

What a lucky man he must be to have you as his.

Walking down the aisle with her dad.

"I'm sorry for what I did back then... I really loved your mom... But I was so selfish, prioritizing what I need when I could've prioritized you and your brothers. I really hope you could forgive dad for I did"He told her daughter. "

"Don't worry dad... It hurts... Still, but I've forgiven you"

The both of them stopped as they reach the alter.

"Thank you, sweetie. Please don't break my daughter's heart. I beg you."Her dad plead to suna while few tears were rolling down his eyes.

"I could never"

"Take care of her"He said and handed her hand to suna.

°°°°°°°°°°

"We've been through ups and down, You never left me whenever I'm at my lowest, You took care of me just like you promise, I am grateful and thankful for you, I promise to also take care of you and be there at ypur lowest, You are the best thing that happened to me. Thank you for making me your wife, Suna Rintarou"

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring I asked you to be mine"

"I, Suna Rintarou is really grateful to have Miya Y/n as my wife, You never left my side even I'm at ny worse, You were there in my bad days and good days, you were the one who gave me light to my life. I never expected that I could feel this feeling. The feeling of love and being whipped and a simp for you. You are the first girl that made me this way and I couldn't be more happy... I am thankful for you to say yes on my proposal."

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring I asked you to be mine"

"I now pronounced you, Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride"

He pulled y/n in a passionate long kiss.

"You're mine"

"I'm yours"

"We're married!"The both if them yelled.

Now Mr

Now Mr. and Mrs. Suna

That would have happen is suna didn't die- NAH I'M JOKING! I HAD ENOUGH OF SEEING Y'ALL COMMENT THIS BOOK MADE YOU SUFFER LOL :D

I'm sorry foe the misunderstanding for chapter 46.2. That chapter should've published after chapter 46 but I forgot sooo yeah. Sorry for the grammatical errors and misspelled words.

I apologize for making y'all suffer and made y'all trust issues worst.

__________________________________________

This is it... The book is done.

I wanna publish my book for sakusa but I don't think anyone would like it.... But hopely soon.

I am fully grateful and thankful for all of you that is reading this.

I never expected another one of my book would be a success and I am truly thankful y'all.

All the comments makes me laugh.

Thank you for staying with me until the end.

Your patience is really appreciated.

I love you all and don't forget to take care of yourselves.

Don't worry if y'all want a special chapter lemme know.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

I really did indeed want to end this book with the Ending chapter but y'all have been nothing but nice to me so... I hope this made y'all happy by any chance💖❤

Peace out!

See you soon.

-leaea