Chapter 17

{Trevor POV}

"Yo n!gga you tapped that?" Diggy asked me.

"Na man, she not like that."

"We both ain't get no action we wasted our money for no reason."

"I enjoyed myself."

"You think they'll let us have a threesome? Imagine that sh!t. You think they suck d!ck? Miracle look like she does."

"Shut up."

"If you ain't hit then why you just got here, what was you doing last night?"

"I was with Nicole and we talked."

"Ya talked? You catching feelings for this hoe?"

"She's not a hoe."

"You don't know that. I be seeing her with Mindless Behavior but they try to keep her secret, she probably sucked all 4 of their d!cks. I'm telling you, we don't love these hoes."

"You don't know anything about her so shut up."

"Okay don't get mad." His phone went off and he took it out his pocket and smiled.

"Guess whose calling? Miracle , I'm telling you she wants the D, watch." He put the phone on speaker.

"Hey sexy what's up? You wanna come through-"

"That's what I'm doing d@mn calm down. Anyways hello?"

"Hey"

"Hey Diggy you busy today?"

He looked to me with a smirk.

"Nope"

"How you getting directions if your talking to Daniel?" Nicole was talking in the back.

"B!tch shut up"

"You always call me a b!tch, your so mean to me."

"You know I love you b!tch, anyways do you know where Central Park is?

"Yea how about we come over to your hotel and pick you two pretty ladies up."

"Sure just hurry up."

"You won't be waiting long baby."

He hung up the phone and licked his lips.

"You ready to get some p*ssy?"

"You ain't getting sh!t but let's go"

We got in the car and he drove off until we was in the front of the hotel, it was only Karmen.

"Hey M."

"When did I say you could call me that?"

"It's my nickname for you."

"Oh you trying to flirt don't let me get Nicole."

I laughed. "She not feeling me anyways she said so when we talked."

"She does want you she's just scared, yesterday she was talking about how you guys would be so cute and it's just the age and where you live that's keeping you apart."

Hearing that made me more confident cause I knew that she wanted me.

"So you not gonna say nothing to me?"

"Hi Diggy how are you this bright and sunny day?"

"I'm good."

I could see miracle rolling her eyes from the back. I saw Nicole come out from the hotel holding her dog in her hand and knew Diggy was gonna say something cause this n!gga hate dogs. She opened the door and smiled at us and sat down.