Chapter 4

{Ray POV}

Sh!t I was dreaming. It felt so real though. She was shaking me to wake up.

"If you kiss me I'll wake up."

"Well then I guess you'll be asleep forever then"

"Why you gotta be so ruuude? (singing voice)

"Do you want breakfast or not?"

"Yes. I want a BAE."

"Be serious Ray."

"I am. I want a bacon and egg sandwich."

"That wasn't even funny. But I'll go make you one."

"Thanks bae"

She left and I was looking around her room. Her closet was like the size of a small room. She had all her clothes organized by color and material. I went to her bathroom and it was big too. I showered and put on some clothes and went downstairs.

"Where you going?"

"Why? You gonna miss daddy?"

"No because I just cooked and you not about to leave without eating it."

I ate it just to make her happy. She went upstairs and came back down with her bedsheets.

"You drool when you sleep." she said. That wasn't drool but she can think that... After I kissed her goodbye and went home.

🕔🕧🕠🕧 1 Month Later🕔🕠🕧

Me and Nicole's relationship has been going strong even though she still hasn't told me she loves me and Mindless behavior dropped 2 songs. Now we are finally able to go to school. Our manager Keisha said we had to go to the closest private school called Frost Preparation (made up) and today was our first day.

"I hope there's some bad a$$ girls at that school. It's been a long time since I f*cked. I almost had to use lotion the other day." Roc said

"Shut up we going for a education." Prod said. We looked at each other and laughed. "Lemme stop" Prod said while laughing.

Keisha drove us to school. "There won't be that much crazy fan girls here so you don't have much to worry about. Have a good day. And if you boys don't behave."

"We got you Keisha." Prod said.

We went to the main office and there was a lady at the the desk. She looked like she was in her later twenties.

"Can I help you boys?"

"We are new and need our schedule."

"What grade?"

"11th"

"Would you like escorts cause this is a big school."

"No we'll be fine."

"Your manager told me to put you all in the same classes so you'll only need 1 schedule. Have a good day." We left the office.

"Where the hell is the science wing?" Prince said

"We can find it" I said.

Long sorry made short we didn't find it and was just sitting in the cafeteria. This boy came up to us and sat down at our table.

"You new?" We all nodded our heads.

"I'm Bryan. And that's my brother Kyle."

"I'm Craig, that's Chresanto, Ray-"

"You stay doing that! MY name is Prince."

"Do you mind if we sit here?" Kyle asked.

"Yea go ahead" said prod.