Chapter 14

{Miracle POV}

Merry Christmas hoes!!😜✌️I don't really do much for Christmas it's Jesus' birthday not mine. My mom just gives me money and I'll go shopping with it. I was up watching TV and eating marshmallows and popcorn when a random number texted me.

/////////Text Mode/////

??: Merry Xmas beautiful😘

Me: Who's this?

??: Craig

Me: Who?

??:From the party, I'm friends with Ray and I was over at your friend's house the other day.

Me: Oh.

C: Did you get the Christmas gift I sent to you?

I stopped texting him and went downstairs.

"Mom did a package come for me?"

"Yeah it came a few days ago but I was just going to wait until you said something. But it's by the fireplace."

" Who sent them?"

"Open the card."

The card was heart shaped and said "Our love is like the wind. I cant see it but I can feel it." - Your lover Prod. D@mn this n!gga really all in his feelings.

"Give him a chance, you need a man in your life." my mom said.

" I don't trust n!ggas anymore. They unfaithful."

"That was one time and Toby was a
b!tch, not all boys are like him. Don't turn out to be one of those bitter girls that got their heart broken once and think all boys are the same and end up hating life."

"Im not going to turn out like that."

"Trust me when you don't get any d!ck for a while, you'll be bitter."

"Mom!" I yelled while laughing.

"And he got money, he bought you customized tims in your favorite color and a moschino handbag and the new jays and you not even bae yet."

" I'm going back upstairs mom."

"Bye girl. Merry Christmas!"

My mom is stupid😂😂. But I don't want a relationship now. Just then my phone started ringing. Please don't let it be him. I flipped it over and it was Nicole.

//////Text Mode/////

Shoota💉🙅: I did it. Me and Ray are over😓

Me: Awww my little baby. Do you want me to come over?

Shoota💉🙅: Are you busy?

Me: No

Shoota💉🙅: Then come

Me: Okay I'm bringing my mom thou.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;Text Mode Over;;;;;;;

"Mom we're going to Nicole's house! Get dressed."

I might as well live at her house. I have my own key and everything. When I opened the door Tay Tay was on the floor playing with like 10 different Barbie dolls and a big playhouse. I haven't seen this little girl in a while she got so big.

"Miracle can you play with me? I was going to ask Nini but she was crying and her dad doesn't know how to play."

"I'll be right down I'm just going to check on Nicole."

I went upstairs and went to Nicole's room. She was laying on her bed face up when she saw me. She got up to give me a hug.

"You okay?"