Chapter 15

🕠🕡🕓 9 Hours Later🕕🕡🕠

It took us longer to get there I took a nap for about an hour cause I was feeling tired and I didn't want to crash the car. Lemme just tell you, Mr. Miller is the real MVP. This hotel room is awesome. I jumped on the bed and knocked out. When I woke up Nicole wasn't in her bed, it didn't even look like she was in it last night. I went to the room where the kitchen and she was sitting on the counter with AJ in her hands, singing.

"What are you doing?"

"I fell asleep watching TV and I woke up to AJ doing some sad barking noise so I held him and gave him water to drink."

My eyes are going to get stuck in the back of my head because I've been rolling them way too much.

"Your going to spoil that dog."

"No I'm not. I bought up some of the hotels's breakfast for you."

"Thanks boo." I started eating. "Where you trying to go?"

"I want to go ice skating."

"Okay sure get dressed. Leave the dog thou."

"Miracleeeeeee"

"Then we not going."

She huffed and put him down and went to go get dressed. I finished eating and went to shower and got dressed. I came down and she was sitting down with AJ on her lap.

"Can we go?"

"Yeah I was just putting him to sleep." She put him in the couch and we left. We rented ice skates and went on the ice. Nicole can ice skate, not me. I busted my a$$ twice and I just got on the ice. Nicole took me to the wall and I held on. I was skating while holding on and then I sneezed. I fell back but someone caught me.

"Oh sh!t I'm sorry."

"It's okay ma. You good?"

"Yeah I-" I cut myself off when I turned around. D@mn, this boy fine as f^ck.

"You sure you ok?"

"Actually can you take me inside. Wait hold on. NICOLE!"

She skated over but not before doing a jump and twirl and landing next to me. Showoff.

"That wasn't necessary." I said.

"I know I just wanted to make you mad. Did you need me?"

"Yeah I'm going inside with..."

"My name is Daniel."

"Daniel is going to take me inside."

She looked him up and down then back to me.

"I'll come with you." She took my other hand and we went inside. We all sat down and Nicole kept giving him dirty looks.

"Hey can you go get me a hot dog?"

When she left Daniel talked to me. "I don't think your friend likes me."

"She's always like that, she doesn't open up to people."

"I guess. You sure you okay? You really busted your a$$."

"Yeah I'm fine. I if I keep ice skating I won't have any a$$ left. My butt small anyways."

"Nah ma your butt ain't small."

I looked over to him, and he had a cute smile on his face. Nicole came back and sat right in the middle of us.

"There was no more hotdogs."

"My friend is at a pizza shop close by, I can take you ladies out to eat if you want."