Chapter 3

{Nicole POV}

Miracle left me to go dance so I was just sitting by the drinks area and the bartender started talking to me and I didn't want to be rude so I responded.

"I haven't seen you here before."

"It's my first time."

"Really? Well then you can have your first drink for free."

"Can I get a sprite?"

"That's it?"

"Um with ice then?"

He chuckled and went to the back. It was taking pretty long to get a sprite. I was on my phone when someone took it away from me. Guess who it was...

"Rayan give me back my phone."

"Do you want me to buy you a drink?"

"I'm only 15, I can't drink yet."

He laughed.

"Are you going to give me my phone back?"

"Last time I took your phone we ended up kissing."

I sighed. I do like him, but I'm just scared to get in a relationship, I'm surprised he even likes me. The bartender came back with my sprite, but it had a slight tint of yellow.

"If your not drinking then what's that?"

"She ordered a sprite but that's boring so I mixed it with something."

"I'll just get a water then cause I don't want that."

"Get her a jolly rancher ciroc. Cherry"

The bartender smiled. "Nice one." He went to the back to make it.

"I don't want that."

"You don't even know what it is."

"I don't want any alcohol in my body."

"Nothing bad is going to happen to you. I promise." He smiled and I felt my stomach flip. The bartender came back with a red drink with 2 straws. "For the lovely couple"

"Um we're no-"

"Thanks" I gave Rayan a blank look. He moved closer to me and tried to put a straw in my mouth.

"I'm not drinking that."

"Do you trust me?"

"No."

"What do I have to do to earn your trust?"

"You can start by giving me back my phone."

"If you take one sip I'll give you your phone. It doesn't even have to be a big sip, but you can't spit it out."

Swallowing gives you more customers.

I don't know why his voice was in my head right now. I pushed it to the back of my mind and took the straw. I sipped and it tasted like cherry jolly rancher. I realized Rayan was drinking too. I stopped and so did he. Our lips were right next to each other. He didn't hesitate and closed the space between us. His lips were so soft and I felt the little creatures dancing in my stomach. He bit my bottom lip and I pulled away.

"I'm sorry that shouldn't have happened." I said

"No it's fine"he said licking his lips. "Here's your phone"

He gave me my phone and I put it in my back pocket.

"Am I trusted now?"

"Kinda. Um can you take me home?"