Chapter 8

{Picture of Bryan}

In this chapter I'm going to try a different way of typing and just let me know which style you like better cause I know the quotation marks can be confusing. Read on😘📚

:::::::::: Around Christmas:::::🎄🎅
{Ray POV}
If your wondering what happened. Well Bryan didn't get charged for rape because they didn't find any of his DNA in her, but he was charged for drugging her with heroine and ecstasy. Mindless Behavior is going on a Christmas tour and guess what? Prod trying to get a girl but he won't tell us who she is.

"Keisha I can't go on this tour. I wanna be home for Christmas." Roc whined.

"I was told I can't travel cause I'm the first Mexican to get Ebola."

We all started laughing, even Keisha. Only Prince would say something like that.

"You boys will be back in time for Christmas. Technically it's not even a real tour. Your just going to a distant place to perform and coming back on December 21. You'll be back home by the 22nd. And you have an interview today in an hour. Mainly they will ask about your family and relationships so be ready." Keshia said.

:::::::::Interview:::::::::
It turns out we were going to be on TEENZ news. That channel gets all the teen celebrities to tell their secrets.

Host: We are here today with the new boy band group Mindless Behavior. Members Prodigy, Roc Royal, Ray Ray and Princeton. So tell us boys are you excited for the upcoming trip?

Prod: Yes we will be singing our new song Xmas with my Girl and introducing a new song.

Roc: There will be singing and dancing and a few lucky girls will be able be on stage with us.

Prince: But then we are bringing our a$$es back home to our baes. If we had any.

Host: I'm going to ask you to refrain from cursing cause this is live.

Prince: This is live? So you saw when I looked at the camera girl's butt? Oops.

Host: I think it is pretty clear who the clown of the group is. Speaking of bae's girls all over social media have been obsessing over you. We have 2 girls who claim they have proof that they are in a relationship with your 2 members Ray and Prince.

Prince: My blaxican (Mexican mixed with Black) self has been single for the past 16 going on 17 years. Any girl claiming that is a liar.

Me(Ray): I do have a girlfriend.

Host: We have those 2 girls here now. Come out girls.

Misty and some girl I've never seen before walked out. Misty ran to me and tried to give me a kiss but I moved my head.

Prince: Swerve hoe!!

Host: Ladies can you please take a seat?

Misty: I want to sit next to my boyfriend.(batting her eyelashes at me)

Me: I'm not your boyfriend.

Host: Are you sure? These picture say otherwise.

On the screen was a picture of that other girl and what was suppose to Prince in a bed. Then it was a picture of Misty sitting on my lap at the park.

Me: That picture was taken in the split second before I pushed her off me.

Prince: That picture clearly isn't me. Excuse me but I don't even know your name.

Girl: It's Gina

Prince: What is a Gina? This isn't my girlfriend she can exit now.

Host: These pictures show otherwise.