Chapter 7

I just wanna shout out one reader Lailat. She the real MVR(Most Valuable Reader👏👏👏 She stay voting on my chapters🌟 And I wanted I say thanks😘 POV's switch up a lot in this chapter so keep up😉

{Miracle POV}

"When we go to that party don't let no b!tch take advantage of you." I said.

"I know, you tell me that all the time."

"I just want to keep reminding you. What did you buy to wear?"

She pulled out some leather leggings with a camo crop top.

"Okay Nicole I see you!"

"A girl I met helped me pick it out."

"I bought this black bodycon dress that makes my a$$ looks like yours. I'm not wearing no heels in case I gotta beat a b!tch." We both laughed. "Ray know you going?"

"No and it don't matter cause I do whatever I want to do. He ain't the boss of me."

"Yea you say that now."

We took a shower(not together thou, ya nasty🙈) got dressed and we was gonna get a taxi to drive us.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you girls?" her dad asked.

"No we will be fine. I'll take care of her." I patted Nicole's head.

"Yeah that's what I'm afraid of." he said. "Ray said he was gonna come over and I should let you know."

Just then the doorbell rang and Nicole opened the door.

"Oh you already dressed. We can just go then." That was Ray.

"I'm going somewhere tonight remember?" Nicole said

"You going to that party? I thought I told you not to go. Bryan is gonna be there."

"I know but he's been really nice to me this pass week and it's really rude to tell him no when I said yes."

The cab beeped outside.

"Oh look the taxi is here. Let's go." I grabbed Nicole's hand and tried to leave but Ray stood in front of the door.

"Let them go Ray, I'm sure they will be careful." her dad said

"Thanks Mr.Miller. We will be careful."

:::::::::::::::At The Party:::::::::::::::

"Nicole? I don't see anyone from our school here."

"Don't ask me. It's not my party."

"Hey gorgeous. You wanna dance?" I turned around and it was some n!gga with a Mohawk.

I looked at Nicole. "You gonna be okay?"

She nodded and stared at the guy who asked me to dance. I danced with him and was gonna go back to Nicole when he grabbed my hand.

"Why you leaving already? Lemme buy you a drink." He said

"I don't drink."

"Well lemme get your number then."

I gave it to him so he could let go of my arm.

"My name is Craig."

"Oh. I didn't ask. Now can you let go of my arm?"

"I'm sorry ma."

I went back to the place where I left Nicole and she wasn't there. Just great.

{Bryan POV}

I saw when Preach and her friend walked in. It's true that bad girls only f^ck with one another cause her friend was.... I think I'll get her after Preach. I waited till her friend got up and went over to her.