Chapter 6

^^^Photo of miracle above^^^
{Bryan POV}

When she cried into my chest I was surprised cause I thought she was gonna push me away. I looked over to her boyfriend and he was grilling the sh!t outta me. Guess who's about to get his girl stolen.

"Preach do you wanna go outside or do you want me too take you to the nurse?"

She didn't answer me so I took her to sit outside. She cried and I stared at her. D@mn I just wanna f*ck her brains out.

"Do you want me to get your boyfriend" I asked her even though I wouldn't.

"I don't have a boyfriend"

"Are you serious?"

"Yep. He broke up with me."

"He's a real b!tch for that. Your one of the most prettiest, smartest and sexiest girl in this school. I don't know why he would give you up."

"No I don't why I thought that anything would work out for me."

I honestly didn't even hear what she said cause I was to busy imaging how she would sound moaning my name.

"Don't think about it okay."

"You really changed since last year. You was mean to me and now your being nice. Why?"

Cause your a$$ got bigger and I'm trying to smash.

"Cause I was just being a jerk last year and I thought I should stop being childish."

"Oh that's good. The bell is going to ring soon, you should go back to class."

"I wanna make sure your okay first. I don't want to leave you crying."

"Thanks that's really nice of you." She handed me money. "Um can you please buy me water?"

I gave her the money back. "Yea hold on."

I went inside to buy her the water and Ray started coming towards me.

"Is she okay?" he asked

"Yep."

"No seriously, I saw her crying and she went to you and she doesn't really like you so she can't be okay."

"Well she likes me better than you. You broke up with her and now she's vulnerable and will fall right in my arms- I mean bed."

He looked at me with disgust. "If you-" he started.

"What? She won't listen to you anymore. If you still want her you can have her after I'm done." I patted him on the back and walked away.

" Here you go Preach."

"Thanks."

I was just watching her drink water and it became really awkward.

"There's a party on Friday and I was wondering if you want to go with me." I asked her

"Um I don't really do parties." she said.

"It'll be really fun and it will help your mind off of your ex."

"I'll ask my dad today and if he says yes then I'll go. Now you really need to go to class."

"I always skip class and today I have an important reason why." I winked at her and I'm not sure if she was blushing but I'm sure she was.

I stayed with her until school was over and her dad picked her up. After they drove off I saw Ray staring at me. I dry humped the air and started laughing.

{Ray POV}

I need to talk to Nicole. I also need a car cause Roc can't be driving me everywhere. Like after school I asked him to drive me to Nicole's house and he kept giving me this 'N!gga what did I tell you' look. I got to her house and she opened the door. When she saw it was me she slammed it shut. Then I started banging.