Sam

My dad actually called me for a stupid reason. He couldn't find his keys. I rolled my eyes. I was driving to the park now. Hopefully, Kandy hasn't left yet. I pulled up by where Kandy and Dean sat by the bench, which was by the sidewalk. I was about to shut the car engine when I saw Dean and Kandy leaning closer to each other until their lips met. I watched in horror as my soulmate kissed another man in front of me. I wanted to kill him for all I knew.

I followed quietly as they walked home together, holding hands. My heart ached. I felt sad. I wanted to cry. Why was the universe being so mean to me? Why me? I wanted to get rid of everything. I don't know what I was feeling anymore. I ran to the woods and let my wolf take me wherever he wants to go. I didn't care how I ended up.

I woke up in the middle of the woods. The sunshine made me wince. I wonder, did I go home last night? I thought about Kandy and Dean. How they both betrayed me. But what happened after that? What am I doing here? I must've fallen asleep as my wolf stayed in control. That is the only explanation. I looked down at my clothes. Most of it was torn. I touched the back. I sniffed my nose. I smelled blood. Strong and close. Following the scent, I saw a body. I nudged it with my foot and saw the face. Dean. I stared and kicked him gently again. Was he playing? Is he dead? What have I done? Did we even meet? How?

I carried Dean into my house. Dad held my phone up, "It's been ringing for h- what you got there, son?"
Mom gasped, "Is is that a body?"
I nodded, "Is he dead? I don't remember anything that happened last night."
Mom took him, "I-I'll go check him."

Dad made me sit down, "Now tell me what happened."
I shrugged, "I don't remember very much."
"Well then tell me what you remember."
I winced, Dad sounded impatient so I said, "Well I saw him kissing my mate and that made me mad so I followed them but I ran away and let my wolf take control. But I blacked out after that and woke up with his body. And here we are."
Dad nodded, "You have a strong wolf so you might be the one that killed him, Sam."
I stared at my dad. It wasn't possible. Yet it was. I retreated to my room immediately. Kandy can't find out. What will she do if she finds out? Will she hate me? She can't! I love her. And if I did this, I did it for her. I probably did what was best for both of us. Especially our future.