Sam

I looked at Kandy and smiled as I leaned in to touch her face. She smiled back at me. Oh, I haven't seen that smile in so long it almost seemed unreal. My eyes traveled behind her instead of her face. We were in her room. On her bed. I don't know how I got here but I was. And I was watching her. Her eyes darted across the room, as if she was nervous and didn't know what was happening. She looked almost..frightened. But that was probably only because of this intimidating moment. I could feel Kandy's quick breathing. She seemed nervous and tired. I like it.

I closed the space between us slowly and reached out for her lips. She seemed uncertain at first but kissed me back. I glided my tongue on the closing of her lips and urged her to open it. But she smirked and kept it firmly closed. I grinned too. Two can play this game.

I pulled back an inch away from her lips and kissed her cheek. My kisses trailed down to her jawline and made my way down to her neck. She wasn't giving up and her mouth was still closed but every now and then, I heard the "mmf" from her. She was going to give away soon. So obvious. I was kissing her neck when I heard her inhale. With a small smile, I continued to kiss her neck and teased her by going lower. I reached the top of her chest with my mouth and heard her moaning. I like this game. Maybe I should play it more often?

I kissed her mouth slowly and flicked my tongue against her. I could tell she liked it. Her hands moved around my chest and back under my t shirt as I touched her hair.

Someone threw the door open suddenly and I ran to the corner of her room to hide. It was Strider but luckily, she didn't see me. She laughed, "Kandy, why are you sitting on your bed like that? You look like you just saw a ghost."

Kandy shook her head and laughed nervously with Strider, "Ha, ha, um I was just thinking about stuff, you know?"

Strider stepped into the room and I took a deep breath, hoping to disappear into the corner. I do not want to be caught in her sister's room in the middle of the night. I don't think she would like it very much, even if I was Kandy's mate. They seemed very close. But luckily, she hesitated and took a step back into the hallway, "Okie..Well, night."

After Strider left, I crawled back to Kandy on the bed. Her eyes were glowing in the dark as I watched her. She turned to me and grinned, "Do you want to get back to what we were doing before we were RUDELY interrupted or..?"

I chuckled, I knew she was kidding but I kind of wished she wasn't. She stood up and opened the window for me to leave.

I felt something hard in my chest. It was painful but it wasn't physical. My wolf was getting onto something. I let him take over and watched the road as he took me into the forest. Midnight stroll? I think not. I was feeling something else. Something dangerous. And it had something to do with Kandy. I saw the clearing. Kandy, I immediately recognized her black hair and the sweatshirt, just the way I had left her. I also saw something else. A body. The body looked lifeless. It couldn't have been Kandy. She was too sweet for something like this. But as my wolf took a step forward, Kandy whipped her head around. Her eyes were still glowing. But now there were blood on her face. Her clothes. And everywhere on her. And the body was Dean's.

I heard my alarm beeping loudly. As I hit the alarm, I buried my head into my hands. The dream had felt so real. But why would I dream of that? Unless..it was a memory and I was remembering with a dream..?