Way On You 6

Gulf POV

After I talk to my bf via video call. I proceeded to my work and meeting. Now I know where he was I need to go there to see and make sure that everything is alright between me and him. I want a assurance that he is still mine.. I always understand if he need a time to do his dreams in life. I'm always proud of him if he will success of all his dreams.

Now I'm here at work I need to do all my meeting and all my schedule for the whole three weeks. I plan to go to him by next week. I want to surprise him.

"mild... Clear all my schedule for three weeks... I had traveled to Netherlands next week. To visit my boyfriend,.?"

"so you two are okay now?"

"yes bro. But if he is contacting you don't till him I'm going to the place where he is now. I want to surprise him."

"he is not... But if he.. Then I promise not to tell him."

"hmmm one more bro. Book me a plane to that country... You know me I only trust you  all the matters. I trust the company on you for that week, but all the important matters and investors let me talk to them. All business partners schedule them to live meetings online with me. Same thing and same time they ask." Gulf instructed.

"okay... Buddy.... For your schedule after break is to see the building we made for the hospital business. So we can see the development of the project. Then after that at three in the afternoon you had meeting with Mr. Uy for the project of the new branch of our own hotel. After your free is up to you on what you want to do." mild said.

" okay... Then please.... Put also all the things I need for online meeting,,,Make a list on, so I can do all the meetings with them. No cancelation of important meeting, because I want it in online. I will send you the details of the meeting if I'm there."

"okay best friend... I need to leave now." Mild said.

"okay bro..."

After the my meeting with my friend /personal assistant. I do my next stop of work. At the site of the hospital. I talk the engineering to make sure everything is on the quality and good standards all the material they use.

At night I need to go home before eight in the evening. Because mew is waking up this time. I miss him so much. I want to fly now to him, but I to finish all the things that I need to be done for the company, set up all things I need for the meeting in the office.

At home my phone rings............. Ring.....

"hello honey how are you doing today?" mew ask me from other line. Base on his voice he just wake up.

"I'm good need to double time because of the great market. I need to ride the goodness of the business now." I said half lied.

"okay... Me, bit busy in school and work here. Also mom is calling me. She tell me she had business trip in US with dad,,," new said.

"ahhh okay might be that business trip is with Mr. Ward project."  I answer.

"oh your still handling some of my parents business? Baby you need to had a quality time for your self."

"it's okay honey we had a share of the business so I need to look that business too."  I clear to him.

"what we? That is your business I'm not engaged in this." He protest.

"honn....what is mine is your,,,, in that business is yours to." I stubbornly said.

"but I'm the man here,,,, then you tell me like that. That is insult on my side baby." A sulking mew.