The Brothers 22

In the morning the couple wake up so late. Mew was on his moment of watching his wife on his sleep. But not take long when the young man was moving. He slam himself to the board chest and buried his face to him. Their body still together means mew still in the man's hole.Gulf wake up with a wide eyes.

"what a heck.... Your still inside me." Gulf in his shock moment.

"good morning baby... How are you?" Mew ask.

"how long are you, inside me?" Gulf answer with question.

"From the first round of our session last night." Mew being proud.

"you pervert you never stop? Never taking your self on me till now?"

"yes.... Yes.. Are you in pain.... Sorry.... I can't get enough of you always... Your so beautiful in my eyes." Mew stated.

"your always had a sweet lips.... But thank you... Yes I'm still pain but it was satisfying.... Thank you for loving me always. I love you."  he kiss his husband.

"I going out from you so I could ready the tub so we can clean and had our late breakfast outside. That your long hair is so sticky from the sweat last night." Mew said.

"okay...." A short answer of the young man.

"wait me here don't run around...." Mew this time pull himself off. Then the other feel the emptiness inside him.

"hmmmm.... Ah.."

"don't moaning baby or else we can't get our food now."

Gulf eyes is open wide and he cover his mouth. He can't hold his moan on the time the man separated from his body.

"fine don't stand and I come back to take you on shower."

"okay...."  he covered his face with the blanket hiding his red face. He doesn't know why his reaction is like this when his husband being extra sweet to him.
........................................................

On the next week...

Gulf and mew is more busy in fast weeks for the renovation of the new office and companies building. In the fourth week of the month they need to be ready all things for the start of the business operation. Even gulf and mew office are set already. Mew office had his own study room for his school that he can use if needed. Gulf knows how important to his husband his study and he supports him tell the end.

His office is had a exclusive door that connect to the two office of the man. Gulf office is two times larger than mew. Where there is his own kitchen and adjacent room. A large couch, a large coffee table for visitors who come. So if he need a urgent meeting he can use it. In the top of his office wall there is three big picture frames one is his family photo, mew family photo, then his and his husband photo of their wedding.

When he look at his family picture. His heart start to feel the heavy feeling. He remember his last memory even it was not that clear but that is his only memory he had from the past. After the short time of coming back on his old memory he continue his work

When gulf is fully satisfied with the development of his office building. He call Nathalie for the development of the land they try to get for second project. Also for the finalizing the event for the opening of the headquarters.

"hello Nathalie.... How are you?"

"I'm good gulf.... What about you two."

"me and husband is great. By the way.... Things are doing great here in the office building.... Our program for the opening is done?"

"yes gulf I send all the invitations to the big company owners and also some media to add our publicity for our start."

"good..... What about Mr. Anderson the owner of the land did you get a schedule for a meeting with me."