The Baby 29

The days went by, every hour the clock made the more excited they felt. Mew and Gulf is now transfer in a big mansion for a better place for their babies... Yes babies because they had a twin babies as their first born mew and Gulf had a all boys in a raw.

In that situation mew know that gulf can't be alone at home he arrange and a stay out nannies for his babies and a mades to help his wife for cleaning the house and for the food of his wife. Mew is worried about the health of his wife when he get birth because he need to go to the work and manage all the business affairs.

The days is walk so fast and all the preparation for the coming of the twins was all done. The day of coming is about two weeks left before the delivery of the twin, mew bring his wife to the hospital almost every day to monitor the twins and he was so bother of the situation of  this person. He is on the point that even to walk and to clean himself is so difficult. Gulf also get his diet to control his body weigh his carving is so wired that he never think that gulf eat all of that. Even he had a very Unusual caving he is still self conscious he don't want to be come a chubby but for mew he want him to gain a weight, because of his skinny body many man are following him that made mew being possessive. Even he is pregnant those people are still eying his wife.

"baby what are you doing why your on the laptop again. I told you to stay on the bed . The doctor said you need to relax your feet and legs so it won't had a cramps when you gut labor for delivery." mew warned his wife on what man doing.

"don't worry I just walk a bite to the table to seat their. I want to work I don't want laying in the bed doing nothing, you know me hon." gulf explain his side.

When the conversation goes like this mew never quarrel his wife he knows he well be in trouble if he incest his opinion. He keep his mouth shut and let his wife what he want to do. He knows that when he said his okay then everything is okay.

The week that they waited in nine months is now come, things also is ready for the coming of the twins. Mew hired two nurses for the twins and two household workers to access his wife for a household work. Gulf love being clean and neat inside of the house.

Yuki and jizz is the nurses that mew hired for his baby. While vanz and Kim is the household worker.

Early in the morning gulf wake up in a strange wetness on his back and sudden pain on his abdominal.

"hon.... Wake up please....ahhhhh" gulf is on his pain... Waking up his husband. Mew is on his deep sleep upon the disturbance of his sleep open his eye widely.

"what happened baby..?"

"hon my stomach is on pian ahhhhh.... And I'm so wet at my back."

Mew is now checking his wife and learn that the man is on his labor period. He carry him and run down to the garage area and let the car out of the road. He run fast and safe, he know that he is carrying a three important life.

Upon arrival in the hospital gate the emergency ward man is now waiting together with doc. Eye the ob of his wife. They transfer gulf on the stretcher. He run to the ER to give a IV and bring him to the operating room for his cesarean section. Knowing that he cannot deliver his baby in a normal process.

Mew in the outside of the operating room was on his prayer that his wife and child is safe. This time Nathalie and Jeff is with him. Mean while the family of gulf, Leo and the parents is on their way to the hospital to support the couple.

" mew .... How was everything here? Us he okay now? Is he on pain? " gulf adopted parents ask, as a worry mother.

"He was on labor pain it is normal.... When we are at home his water bag is already broke. Guys I need to enter so I can access the baby and gulf personally... " mew take his leave.