Friends 9

(Mew)

"I always miss you.. And do things like this baby..... Your still so tight.... And I love you always.... Ohhhh"

"I love you too....daddy....i miss you making love with you.... Yesss hard please...."

I make it more rough and harder, I give him the best I can be of pushing and pulling my number on him. His moan is always the sweet music of my ears hearing him in this way is my heaven... I promise from now on.....never share it to anyone.... No one....

Our night is full of precious love making.. In the whole room is now is full of happiness. I do him till he past a sleep out of energy from all the possession we did. Cleaning is my next duty every after, even before.

"I love you baby.... Sorry if I over do tonight... I just missing so fucking much.... Sleep tight tomorrow is another day for us" I kiss his lips and cover our selves with a comforter. I cover his naked body with mind to give him warm of the night.

I wake up early in the morning because of the door ringing simultaneously. I feel annoying with disturbance of my lovely time with my wife. I put my sweet pans and shirt. I put his boxers and my lost shirt on to his, I know my wife doesn't care him self when he wake up. Just walk and looking for me he was clingy after a long love making night. Even he is naked he doesn't care. He is so comfortable of showing his self with me. As for me I don't want anyone can see what I see. It is for me and me alone. I kiss his lips and cover him back with the comforter.

"wait.... I'm coming." I gonna kill whoever you are outside. You disturbing my lovely morning. I checked the time it Was already nine in the morning, then
today is weekend.

"good morning dude how was your night." Jonathan said and rooming his eyes looking of something, he is with the whole band mate. Bring something to eat, I'm clueless of this event.

"what a early in the morning guy's, and why you know my place who's bringing you here.?" I ask.

"me dude..." Then Jeff and his whole family is here to.

"hi Nathalie.... And you kiddos how are guys..." I try to act cold on the kids present.

"we are fine uncle mew." the kids said.

"we are here to welcome the wife... Let's had some BBQ party at the back of your house." Nathalie said.

"ohh I'm not informed with this event." I answer truthfully.

"it is surprise for her... Where is that lovely wife?" Jong ask.

"guys seriously. His still sleeping..." I rise my eye brows on to him.

"I go check on her." Jonathan said.

"wait!!!! Who told you? That you can see him sleeping... Don't ever try." I hold his arm. I let them in at the house.

"fine just kidding..... Possessive watch your back to each other and don't let him far from you anymore dude he is so hot and sexy. Everyone carving him." He teas me more.

"I know ....Thanks come in guys... What you bringing.?" I guide them to the living room.

"everything we need for the party is here..." Nathalie said. Then the other is setting the BBQ grill and some other things we need. After they settle their self at the couch having their coffee for a while.

I'm busy doing something at the kitchen for my baby. Without knowing every mouth is open, jaw are dropping of what they say and become silent.

'What on the world those people is just quite.' I mumble on myself, I check my back and their eyes is fix on my Angel walking slowly. I think he is still on pain last night and still half sleep. He was so sexy in this morning. I rush into him, because he is not bothered to step on the stare. I hold him on his waist directly... 'Ohh,,, I'm almost late....' My heart is almost jump out of my case.