The Concert 23

"baby sorry if I'm not coming to you the time your so afraid. I make a promise to mom and dad to find you. My adapted parents help me to locate you many time. Every time I come to the country I always visit to mom then last ten years ago,  our parents netue was always clean. I know your coming to them every now and then. I try to catch you every time I'm in the country but I always failed. I ask also the care taker he said your coming no scheduled. I leave my contact to him so he will call me if your there but he till me he is not regular in the place he will leave. "

" you mean uncle vic.... Yeah he just take care of mom and dad for how many days because he move to the province. Then from that day I send my janitor to clean there every weekend. "

" can you give me another chance to be your big brother again. Even your already grown up I will always spoil you promise. " Leo ask.

" hmmm yes... I miss you that hard,,, now I'm already complete because I had you and mew as my family now. Thank you for finding me event is hard for you."

"but still I'm so late,,, look at you now your growing as a successful man... But of course in a beauty of a woman, I'm so proud of you baby." Leo said.

"no I'm not wearing a ladies clothes and cosmetics." Gulf try to light up the situation.

"fine but your my princess forever." The brother said with finality.

"thanks...." mew catch the attention of the two.

"what happened here can I join you two."

Leo stand and walk to mew and give him a best hug of thanks for taking care his little brother in many years.

"thank you mew for taking care f my brother in his difficulties time I'm not around, and protecting him from the harmful society." Leo sincerely said.

"it is okay don't worry.. He is worth of fighting and protecting for." Mew assure the man.

"still thank you of being there when the time I'm missing in his life."

"your welcome brother..." mew said.

Their days come past and the new found family everything for gulf was happiness. Mew is now comforting his wife. After his brother left for work. But give him a promise to come back and visit him directly.

"baby.... Are you okay now?" New ask in tge middle of work.

"yes honey I'm okay now a days, don't worry. Also I can't hold my brother forever at my side. So need to be fine,because I had you to my most loving husband." Gulf assure new his doing great.

"you look tried..." Said.

"yes maybe because of the event and the whole thing is happening this last week ago, I'm still can't imagine that I found him again, don't worry it is just little fatigue from the past days."

"okay... So let's go home so you can rest. Because next day is my performance together with the band." Mew stated.

"ohoooo wowwww... Let's go and had rest. So I can jump and dance during that that day.." Gulf answer.

"that is great baby.... My great supporter I love you."  mew kiss him, licking those delicate lips of the other.

"okay enough honey.,, we end up of having sex,,,..." gulf said frantically.

"why not having our sex here..." then mew  bite his lower lip.

"hmmmm... Why not...."  he pull the man and plant his sweet lips on him while his arm is in the neck.

"fuck.... Your so hot baby...."  mew make his way he open his wife upper clothes to show him the goodness. He eat the youngest neck adding his marks on that part. He goes down and taste his favorite dessert. And goes down, Down, Down, Down.....Then he reache to the places he desire. The place that he knows he fight to anyone who try to hold it..... The place that he called his own heaven.