Business Meeting 14

(Gulf)

In the night after the family of Nathalie and Jeff leaving. I go to the many offices of the house. I set up the camera for the live streaming for business meetings I set earlier. the book shelves are now with a books that I need, also the computer on the table for my husband. He has his own computer and laptop if in case he needed. I'm satisfied with the small office here at home just for this short period of time.

"hmmm....you really seriouse of moving here with me for awhile... I'm so happy baby." I heard mew voice at my back.

"Yes I'm serious,,,, it would our relationship to honey... At least here we can do things freely. Then moving forward together for the seek our relationship. Hmmm....what if we stay here for good. You do think? You like it?"

"as long as you are there or here baby, I'm always love it." My husband answer me.

"thanks honey... For everything you do for me. Then now let me spoil you with my love okay." I said on him.

"I always spoil.... But I want to spoil you too... Teach me how to do this business, so I can manage, for you to had your little rest." He really want to help me.

"I always teach you, but you know that, I will never let you do it all alone I'm always with you for that."

"baby... Are you planning to had our own kids.... I'm so jealous with Jeff and Natalie." Mew ask me a thing that I always wish for.

"hmmm of course I am...how many you want in this time, our baby's had their own doctor because their daddy is a pediatrician. Hahaha." I said and wink at him.

"yes...and I want to do it now I want to make a baby with you tonight because we are absent last night." Mew being clever.

"heyyy how....I'm a guy too." In my surprised on his little bratty statement.

"remember there is a possibility that man bearing a baby... Yeah it was one incident, out of million of males had that ability." He explain, that make me want to laugh hard.

"really... So how to go out of the womb ???...." I ask out of curiosity.

"cesarean section and why you laughing?" He look at me.

"nothing just imagine if I had that ability.... my belly,, as big as a ball of basketball hahaha.... I'm so ugly that time." I can't imagine myself.

"no.... Your not.... Pregnant are most beautiful in the world..... Their beauty is ten times." He try to convince me.

"okay... But still I am a man. But I concedire the surrogacy if we wish a child. What you think? " I ask.

"okay. I'm not pushing on I know 0.01 % it possible on us. Because right now I know that is impossible. Maybe we look for surrogate mother first so we can start on the plan. But tonight I want you to scream my name." I start to kiss his lips after his words, my hands is on his back rubbing.

Mew try to open my mouth and without any fighting I give him the access to enter his tongue. He play with mine, he suck my tongue like his life defend on it. When the time that I almost lost my breath he stop and bring his lips on my neck.

(Mew)

My man is now closing his eyes, and let out his beautiful sound that I always want to dance, letting his desire in every touch I did.

"hmm,, that is great...." while he pulls my hair softly that add to my excitement to claim him whole tonight.... I lick my favorite part of his body his neck. I bite and make sure leave a mark on it, mark that I never for got to put if we do our love making. Lick his Adams apple, while pulling up his t-shirt to show his two beautiful buds. I let him lay his back at the table and start feeding my self from that little buds. I bite it and he scream the pleasure I made.