The Graduation 24

The Concert is successfully done and every song mew is dedicated to his life time partner. Mew was so happy to see his husband enjoying the event things that make him smile so dearly to him... Even his on the stage busy on his performance but his attention is always on his wife, he was afraid of something bad happened and come along he can't afford to see him hurt or press by people who is attending the event.

In the last part of the Concert mew ask his band mate a favor for his wife surprise.... He sang his own writing song Thanos.... Because he wanted to till him that even the death is come to him that his love to tge man is never been changed.

"this last song I sing was dedicated to my one and only wife. I personally composed this for you my baby.... Thank you for coming in my life you give me a strength to fight my every day hardship from my family, and teach me to be strong enough to go forward.... Baby I love you.... Can you join me here.... "  mew extended his hand as assigned for gulf to come and hold his hand.

When the young and pretty man stand, for every person who never know gulf they think that the man was a girl. With his beautiful long curly hear, and the perfect curve that every woman want to had. The man walking confidently... With a big smile on his lips.

"baby here.... Let me introduce you guys my wife... Gulf Jongcheveevat." everyone in the auditorium eying the person on the stage next to the vocalist of the band.

There are many people say that the person was so beautiful, pretty and gorgeous. The people eyes is on him extremely adore this beauty.

Mew start to sang the song he made for his man. Many are so happy to heard the wonderful music... Even most of them are didn't know the whole lyrics because it was in Thai version. But gulf who understand it, was starting to let his tears run on his beautiful face. Without knowing he was hugging his husband So tightly. He buried his face on the shoulder of the man. After the song mew was talking once again....

" Baby. Even it is a lonely song but I made this because I wanted you to know that... Even we are not together my feelings for you is never changed even if I'm not in this world I promise to look and watch you every single minute,,,, until you come back to my arms.... I love you baby.... "

" I promise tooo. I well always right beside you. I never leave you and be with you for the rest of my life. " mew hold that face and give him a very sweet kisses his wife in front of the whole university student.

After the event mew driving their car back home... Even mew friends ask thim to stay for the celebration of the successful concert... But mew knows that his wife need to rest...thing that their friends understand... Because they saw gulf is little bit sick...

"baby are you okay.... You look so tired?"

Mew is worry looking the man next to him.

"I'm fine don't worry."

"baby what are you eating.... Look your skin is getting red.... Did you read the level of the chips you eaten."

"no.... I'm etching.... Ahhhh..." Gulf start of scratching.

"don't scratch I bring you to the hospital.."  mew stop in the safe side of the road to look the medicine that he put for the emergency of his wife... Because he knows that the man had a extreme allergy of seafood.

He give him the medicine and let the other take it and start to drive again a bit more faster than usual. He was worried that he take a lot of that food it well cuase him so much trouble of his breathing and losing a oxygen on hte body...

"baby hang on with me okay.... Don't close your eyes.... We are so near in the hospital...."

"yes honey.... Don't worry I will be." he said while his eyes is almost closed.