Surprised 13

(Gulf)

My day together with nath is went by. On the afternoon I made a appointment with one of my business partners in automotive industry. In just hour my phone is ringing in the time that me and nath is in the kitchen at home.

"I answered this call first okay."  nath  is nodding... I'm not bringing my call far. I just stand in the side of my friend.

"hello Mr. Ching thank you for giving me a time." nath is listen because it was on the loud speaker.

"your welcome Mr. Kanawut. So what can I help you?" The man on the other line.

"I want a two sedan sports car this afternoon." I said.

"your always love having sports cars... Sure why not where I delivered same address.?" The man ask.

"no.... Here in Netherlands... I know you had branches here." I answer.

"ohh your in Netherlands now? Okay I call the branch. Oh by the way. why your there.?" He ask again.

"My husband is here having his study... I want to stay for a while here. Also I planned to expand my business here. Oh don't mention it to his father."

"wow that is great.... There economy is strong in there, don't worry my words is on you."

" great,,,, yeah exactly the economy here is good.... Also can you seat with me for a meeting next week here?" I ask.

"what for?"

"I discuss it on that time..." I answer.

"okay sure I send the available of time so we can talk." He answer.

"thanks and byee..." I said.

"okay but send me your full address color of the car. so it well delivered this afternoon."

"okay Mr. Ching." I dropped my call.

I saw Natalie is open her mouth with a wide eyes, in a disbelief look.

"the one you talk now is the person who owns a large automotive company. Seriously gulf?" She said.

"yes he is... I ask him to send me a car to use here." I casually answer.

"you looks like request a paces of paper to that person? Are you kidding me?" She rant again.

"when people know your work they always follow your request. That is they called business friendship." I said with a wink.

"wow.... You laterally great in business world. Bti can't believe in your order." Sge said with the shake on her head.

I ask her not to till mew because I want to surprise him. She even more excited.... Because she knows my mew love a music instrument and also a cars. But late in the afternoon Mr. Ching said they can't made for today and it might the car come on next day afternoon.

(Mew)

I'm so excited to go home. I miss my wife so much in the whole day, and also I already send my resignation letter to the company where I work.

They approved it directly after I said my reason. So now I want to till it to my baby this news. Also the practice of the band is more hectic now and I think I need to bring my wife here in school so he well never boring at home. On my way back home Jeff is with me.

"dude your wife and my wife getting closeer." Jeff said.

"yeah and it is better rather than my wife get close to other that I don't trust." I answer.