1- I can't believe you.

"The fuck is this? You'd really cheat on me, really?" I yelled in his face. "Baby, I'm sorry." Prod said to me. This nigga cheated on me. I cannot believe this. That's just.. wow. "Fuck you Prod, and fuck the bitch you fucked. Ha, how ironic." I said, walking upstairs. I slipped on my Jordans, threw a couple outfits in one of my duffel bags, and I was headed for the door. Then Prod stopped me. "Baby, please don't go. I'm sorry. It was a mistake.." He said, while looking deep into my eyes. "No, I need to leave. Goodbye." I said walking out the door, and to my car. I put the key into the ignition, and turned the key. After the car was on, I sat for a moment. I really just don't understand why he'd want to cheat on me.. Ugh, whatever.. I drove to a hotel, and bought myself a room to stay in. When I was about to lie down to sleep, my phone rung. Thinking it was Prod, and anwsered with additure. "What the hell do you want?" I said, rudely. "Well, damn! What's wrong witchu?" I heard my bestfriend exclaim over the phone. "Prod damn cheated on me!" I said. "Well, time to go beat some ass." "Ha, guh chill." I said, jokingly. "Well you wanna go to this new club with me? It's get your mind off of.." Leslie said. "Yeah. I'll go."