Epilogue

"Oɳʅყ αɳ ҽxƚɾασɾԃιɳαɾყ ρҽɾʂσɳ ƈαɳ ƚυɾɳ σρρσɾƚυɳιƚყ ιɳƚσ ɾҽαʅιƚყ."

Park Chae young as Kim Ji ah

Rowoon as Haru

Lee jae wook as Baek Kyung

Jung Gun joo as Lee Do Hwa

Kim young dae as Oh Nam Joo

Kim hye young as Eun Dan Oh

••••

The young girl stood in a dark room, her hands roaming around the wall looking for a light switch or an exit, before she could do anything a light turned on, on its own

She stood in a plain white room, she looked around but didn't see a thing, it was all white.

Suddenly a door opens, the young girl slowly turns to see the door, walking to it, carefully.

As she walked through the door, she began to see color, shutting her eyes as the bright light hit her face, once the girl had made it through the door shut quite loudly, startling her.

She turns back to see the door was no longer there, just a plain white wall, she begins to walk into the place, she now stood in a library, with big bookshelves.

The very confused girl looked around, then looked down at herself, seeing she was now dressed in a school uniform.

She walked around, finding the exit of the library, she now stood in a hallway, she wasn't alone.

Other students in their uniforms, all walked back and forth, walking with their friends and chattering.

Yet no one seems to notice her standing there, it wasn't the only time until she began to realize no one could see her, the worst part of all she had no voice of her own.

She had tried speaking to the others, but they wouldn't see her or hear her, she stood there confused, and frustrated, once again she felt alone.

And that was when she had first appeared.
•••
???'s POV

"𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴, 𝘜𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳, 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘮𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦...𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬."

I would ask myself ever since I arrived here

Yea, I know I'm part of a book, I learned that I wasn't the main character or a supporting cast, but just a mere extra, at the time I didn't even feel like an extra, I have no voice of my own, I didn't even have a name, I was truly a nobody.