CHAPTER |6

"Yσυ ƈαɳ ʅσʋҽ ƚɯσ ρҽσρʅҽ αƚ ƚԋҽ ʂαɱҽ ƚιɱҽ Ⴆυƚ ɳҽʋҽɾ αƚ ƚԋҽ ʂαɱҽ ʅҽʋҽʅ"

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

After eun dan oh left making her way to the nurses office I decided to follow her.
Not in a weird way, I just have been thinking why she has been acting weird.
I make my way to the nurses office and as I peak inside I see dan Oh on the edge of falling, soon enough she does but Number 13 is there and catches her in arms.
After moments of them staring at each other she finally clears her throat and stands up straight.

I see as she puts a bandaid on his hands.

Maybe she's developed a crush on him, not to mention he is her escape to fate.
Maybe she doesn't need my help after all.

I look away and begin to walk off.

This guy could really be the one to change ones fate.

Time went one and I'd see dan Oh trying her best to make Number 13 always remember her, she would find him no matter what. As I valued put friendship I would try my best to keep my distance.
~
My classmate had talked to the teacher about switching seats to a bit of a closer proximity to the board meaning I got switched to the back not only that, I say right behind number 13.

I sat there barely paying any attention, having  a strong urge to tap Number 13's shoulder.
I felt another pair of eyes and I turned to see dan Oh looking at number 13, she then turns to me and I give her a warm smile which she returns before turning away.

Number 13 quickly glances  at dan Oh and I look down at my book, suddenly I feel a pair of eyes on me, I slowly begin to look up, to see number 13 looking at me over his shoulder, I quickly sit up straight, and send him a soft smile.

~
"Have fun, remember to send me pictures, I'll miss you sweetie!" My mother says and she gives my a tight hug before getting back into her car. She rolls the windows down.

"I will eomma, take care don't forget to eat and rest well." I say before waving a goodbye at her and she drives off.

Wearing a nice but comfortable outfit I made my way inside.

Once I was in, I see all my classmates there, I looked around hoping to see a certain someone but he was nowhere to be seen.
I then see baekyung looking over at dan Oh.
He then turns to look at me.

And I look away awkwardly.

I was the last one to get on the bus, and I saw and empty seat with eun dan Oh group, just as I was about to sit, I feel a hand grad my wrist and I quickly turn around.

"Sit here" my eyes widened at namjoo's suddenness.

Before i could protest, he had ready pulled me to sit next to him.

Great-
~
A couple hours later we had finally arrived to our  first destination.

Everyone cheered excitedly and basically ran off the bus.

Everyone had gotten delicious dishes and I could see joo da watching I grab her wrist and smile at her.

"We should go buy some taste food, I'll pay" I say softly with a smile.