Chapter|14

tׁׅhׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻ ℘ɑׁׅ֮꯱ׁׅ֒tׁׅ ꪱׁׅ꯱ׁׅ֒ ɑׁׅ֮ ℘ᥣׁׅ֪ɑׁׅ֮ᝯׁꫀׁׅܻ tׁׅᨵׁׅ ᥣׁׅ֪ꫀׁׅܻɑׁׅ֮ꭈׁׅꪀׁׅ ⨍ꭈׁׅᨵׁׅ ꩇׁׅ݊, ꪀׁׅᨵׁׅtׁׅ tׁׅᨵׁׅ ᥣׁׅ֪ꪱׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꪱׁׅꪀׁׅ

•°•°•°•°•

JI AH'S POV

Dan oh and I sat at the tennis courts, suddenly Sae mi takes a seat beside us.

"Hi, Dan oh are you here to see kyung?" She says.

"Sae mi, you know how kyung got back in the classroom?" Dan oh says ignoring her earlier comment.

"When? Did he get mad at you again?"

We both turn to look at each other in utter shock.

I knew it. It wasn't the stage.

"Gosh what's his problem? How great does-...he is handsome, indeed. But still, he's this tall..." Sae mi says as she reaches out her hand to show the height.

"Maybe taller than this?" She lets out a soft giggle.

"He's even tall. You should be more understanding. He's handsome, you know." Sae mi finises.

I sat there astonished.

Everything is changing, bit by bit.

3RD POV

*FLUTTER*

"Kyung's here!"

"Kyung!" The girls cheered and went crazy when he walked into the tennis court.

"He looks great in blue" one commented while the rest agreed.

Suddenly another guy makes his way to the tennis court.

Everyone cheered kyung up.

And so the game began.

Baek kyung hits the ball towards Haru. 

"You first." Kyung says.

Haru throws the tennis ball up in the air and hits it with the rim of the racket making the ball fly out of the court.

All of baek kyung's fans begin to laugh at him.

"What was that? What kind of serve was that?" Kyung says clearly annoyed.

It is now kyung's turn, and he hits the ball to perfection.

Haru missed the ball in an instant.

"Did you see that serve? Your so awesome." One of kyung's loyal fans says.

"This is to boring for me." Kyung complains, clearly pointing out that his opponent sucks.

Suddenly the color fades and we were back in the shadows.

JIAHS POV