CHAPTER |4

"Eʋҽɾყƚԋιɳɠ ιʂ ɳσƚ ɯԋαƚ ιƚ ʂҽҽɱʂ"
•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•

After Lee do hwa began to read the comic, he became more and more devastated.

"We're not the main characters. Its nam ju and joo da. I knew it. Their names were unusual. 'Oh nam ju' and 'Yeo joo da'. How did I miss that?....right i found it the weirdest that joo da was in every moment of my life. Before I realized it, I started to like her. But there was something else, that was keeping me from completely falling for her..." he says.

"How should I put it? It's the fate of the supp-....wait what?" Dan Oh says.

"This is a dream, this has to be a dream" do hwa says

"What do you mean your not completely in love with joo da?" Dan Oh says

Do hwa ignored the question completely as he was going through his metal crisis.

Jinmichae then comes back with that mini replica of our stage.

"What's this?"

"It will depend on Whose perspective you see this. Lee do hwa, look at the world from your perspective, then you'll be the main character. I will change my non existant fate no matter what. I don't want to stay as a nobody until the end. And I'm sure dan oh refuses to be an extra till the end."

*FLUTTER*

I gasp as the page had been turned.

I sat up and feel myself on a bed.

I look around and see my self in a nice bedroom.

I get off the bed.
And I begin to look around.

"I don't remember having a place of my own before.." I open up the closet to see a huge amount of clothes my mouth drops to the ground as I see so many pretty clothes.

"Woah, where did this all come from?"

I push the clothes to the side to see a door.

I gulp softly.

As I reach for the door nob.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
~DAN OHS POV~
I sat on number 13's desk, with my head down.

"Even if I wanted to change it, I can't ever meet him. Ji Ah always seems to be ahead of time. What's good is it if I know how he looks?...I can't believe no one crossed paths with him." I say to myself as i put my head up.

"When will we have our camp this year? Two years ago, we went to Egyp, and last year, Switzerlan." sae mi says as she walks up to me.

"I want it to be Manhattan, New York. How should I put it? That city suits ...it perfectly suits the honorable side of me." Su chul says
And I laugh.

"Why are you laughing? Women go crazy for that." Su chul says

"Your way to chatty, that's your problem!" Sae mi says

"Get your hands off me!"

I let out a soft laugh befor ei look out the window my eyes widen at the view, I quickly sit up