Chapter|15

ꪻꫝ꠸ꪀᧁᦓ ᥴꫝꪖꪀᧁꫀ

°•°•°•°•°•°

JIAHS POV
Cheers were heard upon a moment of silence after hearing kyung's announcement, there were colorful fireworks in the sky and they began to snap pictures of us.

I stood there dumbfounded.

"Kim Jiah... accept my sincere love." He says and looks down at me.

"Is this some kind of joke? You need to stop." I say.

"I'm not joking. I like you, and I know you'll like me too."

I felt a certain uneasiness.
Was it that baek kyung, the guy I hated the most just confessed? No it wasn't that.

Suddenly Haru drops the plate I noticed he winces  in pain, and runs off. The stage was now over and I quickly turn to make my way to him, but kyung grabs hold of my arm.

"Let me go." I say sternly.

"You're looking at me, but why does it feel like your talking to someone else?"

"You. Don't you dare mess around like this."

"Isn't that what you're doing?"

"Don't get me wrong, this... This isn't me hitting on you...and anything you've seen and heard from Dan oh, it isn't her, it's what the writer wanted....she never liked you willingly. And I will never like you."

"Say it again. Repeat what you just said."

"Baekyung, I will never like you." I snatched my arm from his grip and run off.

~

3RD POV

Haru walked out of the house holding onto his freshly opened wound, moaning in pain.

"The pain will only get worst, if you make a mess of the stage in order to find your answer. Stop them."

Jiah then walks out of the house looking around to see if haru was close by. She then sees him from a close distance and quickly runs to him.

"Haru! The stage changed! Once the story begins, everything needs to fall into place. Why weren't Namju and Ju da present? Could it have be...that Do hwa did it. And now baekyung and I became the main characters, We actually changed it..." Jiah didn't sound too stoked about how it changed if she was being completely honest with herself.

"Guys guys!! We changed the story!" Dan oh says running to us.

"Stop Dan Oh it's the reason, you and Ji ah exist."

"The stage has changed."

"Soon..."

"No." Jiah catches Haru's disagreement to this situation. And jiah felt as if something was going on and she wasn't aware of.

"Let's walk around, check anything that could have possibly changed." Jiah suggests.

The trio walked into the house and observed everything.