Chapter|16

Jiahs POV

"Haru, Jiah!" I hear Dan Oh call as she approaches me and Haru.

Before she could process our expression of uncertainty Sae mi and Su chul show up.

"Dan oh~ ah? Who's this? He's is handsome~" Sae mi says staring up at Haru.

"Yah, stop starring at me like that your making my heart flutter!" She exclaims nudging at him.

"Hey, I thought you were into Namju?!" Su chul says

"The slot for my second love is still available." She replies.

"Hey, look at how many likes I'm getting!" Su chul changes the subject as he turns his device towards us to see.

Of course it was the video of Baek kyungs confession.

"Wow your video is very popular!"

I let out a soft sigh out of annoyance and with that Haru walks away.

"Gosh his lines and actions were totally Nam Ju's style." Su chul points out.

I quickly try to follow after before getting pulled back.

"Oh my gosh look at the way he's hugging you!"

"You know seeing how close you seem I'm not so mad at you taking Dan Ohs man...no offense." Sae mi continues.

"Baek kyung was quite direct don't you think? He has the entire school going crazy...even everyone in my class has asked me if he really has his mind set on you." I hear a sudden voice say. I look up to see Do Hwa, who I hadn't seen since that night.

My chest tightens, and I softly clear my throat.

"Only men know other men's feelings, in my opinion, this is a done deal. See! Look at his eyes!" Su chul says confirming.

"But... wasn't it too sudden?" Sae mi says sounding a bit suspicious.

Our heads quickly snap towards Sae mi.

"Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's a bad thing, But up until a while ago, he was Dan Ohs fiance and he was seeing other girls." Sae mi says trying to connect the dots, she then let's out a soft gasps.

"Did something happen between you two?" She finishes.

I look up at Do Hwa.

"Something did happen!" She lets out excitedly.

Aish!

I walk away from the group making my way to class.
~

"We really did it this time." I hear Dan Ohs voice from a distance.

I look up to see Do Hwa smiling soft at me.

I gulp softly.

"Jiah." he let's out.

Aish this boy.

Then Nam Ju walks in bumping his shoulder to Do Hwa before giving him a slight glare.