CHAPTER |9

"Tԋҽ ϝυƚυɾҽ ԋαʂ α ɯαყ σϝ αɾɾιʋιɳɠ υɳαɳɳσυɳƈҽԃ."
☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Next thing I knew, it was now day time and I wasn't next to haru anymore but I was now next to dan oh and my so called friends. And a scene was taking place.

"Why are we visiting an ancient place? It's so boring." Sae mi whines

"I wonder what a guy and a girl did at a deserted mountain last night, I bet it was a huge scoop right?" Su chul says and the scene ends, I continue looking around, looking in all directions for haru.

"I'm supposed to be with nam ju, how could you pick that number out of all numbers?"

"Kim ji ah!" I hear my voice being called and I turn to see baekyung heading my way.

"Where have you been?"

"Why do you care? You walked away and left me alone, so what are you doing here?" I say irritated.

"I've been looking everywhere for you."

Dan Oh turns to look at me and i look at her, before looking back at Kyung.

"Why is he saying this in the shadows instead of the stage?" Dan Oh questions

"Whatever it's too late."  I say before turning around.

"How are you? Did you get back to your hotel safely." I freeze in my tracks and slowly turn to look at him.

"What's with you!?" I say

"I'm worried about you." He says

"What!?" I say in shock.

"...Forget it." He says walking off, leaving me there dumbfounded.

I turn to look at dan Oh.

"Hey we need to talk." I say

"Yeah, we really do." Dan Oh says
~

"So basically we switched our roles again. I got partnered up with baekyung..."

"Yeah, that was strange, but I had a plan I guess I wasn't able to follow through. But where were you after you got lost??"

I was afraid to answer... I had a feeling she didn't like me around haru, but I also couldn't lie to her.

"Haru found me." I say

"Haru?" She questions

"Ah, number 13..." I say and her confusion turns into an Express I couldn't quite understand.

"Oh, you were with him all night? And you named him...haru?" She says

"Well yeah. We can't keep calling him number 13 forever" I let out a small laugh.

Dan Oh clears her throat.

"Yeah, your right." She says with a small smile.