CHAPTER |3

"Yσυ ƈԋαɳɠҽԃ ɱყ ʅιϝҽ, ϝɾσɱ ƚԋҽ ϝιɾʂƚ ɱσɱҽɳƚ I ʂαɯ ყσυ"
☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆
.
.
.
.
My heart skipped a beat, as I saw his face.

I let out a soft gasp and i cover my mouth.

He's so handsome.

I close my eyes and take a Deep breath.

"He-" as I open my eyes the scene changes.

I look up slowly.

Darn you writer!!

"Out of all the times you could have choosen why now!" I whine loudly.

As I look around I realize I stood in a public restroom, as I walk out I realize I'm in a hospital.

It must be Dan Oh.

I walk out of the restroom stomping and whining.

Aish, you stupid writer, even though you can't control me, you sure make it your mission to control my surroundings!!

As I begin to walk off I look up to see someone snap their fingers in my face

"Don't tell you me your also ill?"

"I'm sick, but of someone" I grit my teeth and push past lee dohwa

"Someone? I hope you mean someone else." He says as he follows slightly behind me.

"It's like he finds the way to control me, even if I'm not in his control, stupid writer!"

"Wait, am I listening to korean right now?" He says

"Maybe" I say as I walk off

"Was that English? Hey!" He says walking after me.

I see dan Oh walk out of her room and we decided to take some fresh air, on the way outside I tell her how I had finally found him.

"I know, I was there, I had seen him too so I ran quickly to him, then I saw you and this writer had the audacity to change the scene!" Dan Oh says bothered, and we keep walking to the bench as dohwa follows us confused.

We make it outside and take a seat.

"Should I call kyung?" Dohwa asks dan oh.

"He won't come." Dan Oh says

"Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm all right."

I watch as a light shines on her and wind blows aggressively her way.

I hold in my laugh as I see her hair go allover the place.

Then it disappears.

"I'm running out if lines to say."

I nod in agreement

"Lines?" Dohwa questions

"I guess that's all we have to do, see you later, bye" she says as she pat his back.