𝕊𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝔹𝕦𝕝𝕝𝕪

TW ⚠️⚠️: mentions of suicide, bullying, and self harm

       (Before we start just know things will get better over time you are loved and I'm always here to listen if u need it)

*Y/n's POV*

It was 7:00am and here I was having to get up and get ready for another day of hell and bullying. I'll be honest I have no idea what I did to him make him hurt me and say nasty things to me.

*TIME SKIP TO SCHOOL*

I was heading to my locker to switch some things out for my next classes when all of a sudden I get jerked around to face the one and only Vincent Hacker. This boy, he's bullied me for 6 years straight, I don't know why he hates me or why he does and says the Things he does to me but I've learned to accept and get used to it. Here I was staring into these beautiful hazel eyes of his waiting for him to speak up. He soon did. "Look at this pathetic whore." He laughs. All I do is nod my head because I don't feel like saying anything back I already was in an upsetting mood as is.

" Hello you gonna say anything" he says. I just shake my head no, I'm not afraid of him HELL NO. He's a pathetic fuckboy who doesent know his role. "You really are a sad excuse for a person." I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. I soon try and get loose of his grip and he grabs my wrists and I shriek in pain due to all the cuts on them. He then looks down and pulls up my sleeve. "Looky looky looks like we have a suicidal bitch here." I get so embarrassed and finally get out of his grip and just go to the bathroom.

I just look in the mirror and start crying. I genuinely have no idea what to do at this point. I then go in my bag and take out my pencil sharpener and take it apart just to get to The blade. This. This right here makes the pain go away. I press it against my wrists and watch the blood flow.

Soon enough the bell rings and I get my stuff together and walk to next class while blood seeps through the cloth of my long sleeve shirt.