𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤? (𝕊𝕞𝕦𝕥)

So i decided to dedicate a whole chapter to a write a smut for the enemies chapter so uh yea. 

*Your Pov*

He leaned me back and started kissing from my neck down to my boobs and eventually my inner thigh. God his touch made me so wet and it made me want him so much more then I already did. He started to take off my shorts but before he did he looked up at me waiting for consent. "Fuck Vinnie, please just do something." He laughed and said "Needy for me princess?" "Fuck Vinnie yes please just do something" And with that he did, he took off my underwear and shorts all at one time and started to eat me out. I swear this man was so good at what he was doing. He picked up the pace with his thumb on my clit and his two finger inside of me pumping rapidly and only getting faster by the second. I arched my back in pleasure as I felt myself about to cum. "Fuck Vinnie I'm so close I'm gonna cum" "Cum for me then love" Those words alone made me cum so fast. 

     After he was done he came back up to me and we started to make out he started to choke me with one hand while the other hand  was on my boob. I then flipped him over because I was about to show him just how much I hated him. "You don't have to Y/n" He said almost said moaning because of my hand already rubbing him through his sweats. "Shhhh" I looked up at him for consent and he swiftly nodded. I took off his sweats and boxers quickly. I started slow wanting to tease him. He soon caught on "Fuck Y/n oh my god please stop teasing" "Whose the needy one now baby" Even though I liked teasing him I decided to just go down all the way with almost all of him in my mouth. I couldn't fit it all because he was pretty big. I jerked him off as I sucked him off loving the noises he was making while he praised me and my skills. "Fuck  Y/n oh my god you're so good" I smiled to myself knowing he was enjoying this. "You look so pretty baby right now" He breathed out in between moans. God I love when he reassures me like this. I knew he was close because I felt him twitch in my mouth and with that it made me go faster. "Fuck y/n just like that baby" And with that he came in my mouth. I wiped my mouth and crawled on top of him.

    I sat on his lap and started to ride him. God his moans made me cum so much faster he's so hot when he's being pleased. I kept riding him with his hands on my waist guiding me I started to bounce up and down. After some time I started to get tired and he must've noticed. "You're doing so good baby" He moaned into my neck as he sucked on the skin to make a pretty visible mark. He flipped us over so I was on the bottom and he was on the top. The way his chains dangled over me and the way his curls were messy made me so much wetter by the second. I couldn't keep my legs open much longer so I wrapped them around Vinnie. I was about to cum due to all the pleasure. "Fuck Vinnie I'm about to cum please don't stop" "Wasn't planning on it princess" I couldn't hold in anymore and I came all over his dick and he soon came after me. "Fuck Y/n you're perfect" We just cuddled after both of us just trying to comprehend what the fuck just happened.  From enemies to fuck buddies. Sounds good to me. 

YALL DOES THIS MAKE UP FOR THE NO SMUT IN THE OTHER CHAPTER ALSO SHOULD I WRITE MORE SMUTS THO????