ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕙

Just a little backstory before we continue. You live in the sway gaming house (act like vinnie still lives there) and you are the only girl that lives there. You were close to all the boys but you and Vinnie were the closest. You guys did everything together such as film tiktoks, skate, watch movies, cook, ect. Vinnie has started to have a crush on this girl. You didn't know her name but you knew what she looked like because she has come over for the past week. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a perfect body. 

*Y/N POV*

Today i woke up in a bad mood for some reason. I did my daily routine and got dressed, brushed my teeth, put on perfume, stuff like that. I slept in quite a bit being as it were 2:00pm. Oops.. After i got ready i went downstairs and saw Kio and Vinnie. "Look who decided to wake up god damn" Kio said "Shut up" I just rolled ,my eyes and sat down with them. I sat next to vinnie and he kept his focus on his phone. I'm pretty sure he was texting that girl . "Hey vin, wanna go skating and maybe get something to eat?" I waited for a response but nothing. By this time Kio already walked away to hangout with Baby J or Jordan. "Hello" i waved my hand in front of his face and still nothing. "Whatever" I walked away to my room to grab my board to go skating by myself. I walked back down the stairs and walked out. 

**TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GOT BACK 8:00 PM**

You ended up skating for a while just trying to get your mind off of everything. You walked back in and Vinnie was sitting on the couch with the blonde girl. All you could think about was the fact that she was the reason that he kept ignoring you. Vinnie saw you walk in. "Where have you been?" "Don't worry about it" you spat back salty because you were upset. You walked up to your room and heard the front door slam but you thought it was Kio or someone getting back. But you heard a knock at your door about 30 seconds after that. "Come in" Vinnie then walked in and sat on your bed. "Make yourself comfortable then damn" You said. Vinnie soon spoke up. "what's been going on y/n, you always seem so upset now and you've been quiet. "Actually vinnie i haven't, the upset part maybe, but the quiet part no, i'm always trying to talk to you but you're always busy talking to that blonde bimbo" You felt bad after what you just said but you just waited for what Vinnie had to say. "Y/n, look i'm sorry it's just i really like her." "Vin you don't have to apologize." "Heather's really cool you should meet her" Vinnie said. Oh her name is Heather you  thought. "Maybe.." "Hey y/n sorry to cut it short but Heather wants me to sleep over, I'll talk to you later" He hugs you then walks out. 

Not gonna lie i was  pretty upset about how much he cared about her. I wondered if he cares about me like that. It hit me. I have a crush on Vinnie, my best friends. That's why i always get jealous when he talks about her and has her over.. 

I wish i were heather.. 

CAN YALL GUESS WHAT THE NEXT STORY IS GONNA BE CALLED :))))

Its quite short i know but look at me updating my book :)