𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝

Vinnie and i were in a happy stable and loyal relationship for 6 months now. Well we were I just found out from Nai that Vinnie has been cheating on me for a month now. Not gonna lie shit hurt i put my everything into this man and into this relationship. He must think I'm stupid or clueless about the whole thing because he's acting like everything is ok. It's not by the way. I decided i wanted to confront him and see what the hell he was thinking. I didn't want some bullshit lame excuse either. I wanted the truth and nothing but the truth. But would I get it who knows. Well here we go. "Vin, we need to talk." "Ok baby what's up?" He turned to face me and I felt myself gulp because of how bad I wished and I didn't have to do this. 

  "I'm not even gonna act stupid I know what you and Nai have been doing this whole month and all I wanna know is why, you act like I'm not good enough for you Vinnie so what the hell." "Y/n look it's not like that-" "NOT LIKE THAT VINNIE YOU'VE BEEN STICKING YOUR DICK INTO SOME OTHER GIRL WHILE I SIT HERE WONDERING WHAT THE FUCK I DO WRONG" He just looked down. He knew I was right I know he did by the look on his face. "Look y/n I know it was wrong I did, I don't even know why I did it and I'm being fully honest really." I just stared at him with tears in my eyes and just utter disbelief. "You would think that after all the times you got cheated on you wouldn't do it to me Vinnie." "Y/n I love you so much i do please lets figure this out." "Vinnie if you loved me as much as you say you do you wouldn't of done it, AND THEN AFTER SAY YOU DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DID IT". "Please y/n it'll never happen again." "Vinnie we need a break to process this, I need time to really see if i want to put myself in this position again." " "Y/n I'll show you how much I love you by giving you all the time you need, I'm gonna change." "Well Vinnie I guess Time will tell.

This was short but I lowkey like it, anyways im back yall <3