𝕌𝕡𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤

ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣      - in which Vinnie and y/n have been best friends since kindergarten, but once they enter high school they become distant because of the new girl named heather.

 𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤-     in which both Vinnie and y/n thought it was a hookup but when things turn emotional for y/n something has to change. Will they keep the baby or no? Will Vinnie want to be the dad? Or will they become a couple and support their child?

𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤-       in which y/n and Vinnie have a strong hatred for each other and they always try to out do one another. The reason being for hating one another will truly shock you. Dark past? Crush? Cheater? Who knows.

𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 & 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕞-      these are just fillers and they will be Groupchats with people and Insta posts 

𝕄𝕒𝕗𝕚𝕒-         in which Vinnie and y/n are paired to do a mission together for the mafia but things turn sad when one of them gets kidnapped. Will they save one another? Will they just leave each other? Is there something else going on between them? Emotional connection?

𝕂𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕕-      in which y/ n gets kidnapped and no one notices for a few hours until they receive horrendous messages and videos about y/n getting tortured and hurt. What will happen?

ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣-      in which they both cheat on each other on the same night while drunk. Should they tell one another? Will they stay together? Was it truly an accident and didn't mean anything? 

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦-      in which y/n out with friends and you come home and catch Vinnie with the girl he told you not to worry about. What do you do? Do you give him another chance? Do you let him explain?