𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕'𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖

TW: mentions of suicide and self harm

*Vinnies POV*

Here I am getting ready for the funeral of the love of my life. Never in a million years would of i guessed i'd be doing this. I had tears streaming down my face and i could barely breathe. My best friend, my soulmate. my baby, has taken her life. I knew she was battling depression but i never realized it would of won. The amount of times i saw new cuts on her wrists, I wish i was there for her, maybe if i was this wouldn't be happening. I soon snap out of my thoughts and hear Kio calling my name. "Vinnie, come on we don't want to be late." "Coming" I soon shout back trying to catch my breath from me crying so much. I soon walk down the stairs and see Kio, Jordan, Maddy, Avani, Baby J, Bryce, Josh, Jaden, Quinton, Griffin, Nessa, Noah, Blake, and Anthony. They all gave me looks of sympathy and i could tell of them were crying as well. She was all of our best friend and her being gone has really taken a toll on all of us. 

*Time skip to where the funeral is taking place*  

Right when we walk in i see her mom and she rushes over and immediately hugs me while tears are streaming down her face as well. "I'm so sorry Mrs. y/l/n" I soon say while i still hug her. "I'm sorry too vinnie i knew you loved her." She pulled away and gave me a smile before she walked away to her husband. Y/n's mom was such an amazing woman and she doesn't deserve all this pain.  We all get seated and wait for the ceremony to begin. After a some people went on stage and said stuff about her it was soon my turn. I get up dreading this because i know i'm gonna be a mess up there. I begin "Hello everyone, for anyone who doesn't know my name is vinnie i was y/n's boyfriend, i just want to start off by saying that y/n was such an amazing, and sweet, and genuine person, she had the kindest heart and she loved everyone and everything. She deserved so much more then what she got, she deserved the world." At this point i couldn't finish because i was sobbing too much. Y/n's mom came up on stage and hugged me. "You don't have to finish vinnie i know this hard hun." I  nodded and hugged her one more time before i got off the stage. Once i took my seat Jaden pulled me into a hug while i just cried. 

*Time skip to after the funeral and they are back home*

Once we got back i just went straight to my room and turned on the TV and went on YouTube just so i could re-watch all of the videos and tik toks her and i made. Thats what i did for the rest of the night... and the next 4 months... 

I should've been there more...

I know this one is really short and i'm sorry