𝕋𝕖𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

(Listen to the song when i say to)

*Y/n POV*

I was having a bad day so i decided to go up and sit on the hill i usually do that overlooks the view of LA. I always went here to clear my mind whenever i had to, like when i was having a bad day, or when i was bored or just wanted to go somewhere and just look at the beautiful city. Today was normal like just like the others when all of a sudden a boy with curly brown hair and tattoos walked over and sat a couple feet away from me. I'll admit he was really cute. 

*Vinnies POV* 

I decided i was going to go to the hill that overlooks LA, a place i go to just to chill out and clear my mind. Once i got there i saw a girl sitting there, she had long black hair and she was sitting overlooking the city just like i do. She must of heard me walking because she turned around and looked at me. All i could think about was how beautiful this girl was. I gave her a small smile and sat a couple feet away from her. I wanted to talk to her because she seems cool but i didn't want to be creepy. I soon just stood up and sat next to her. 

*Y/n POV*

I was minding my own business looking up at the stars. When i hear someone walk over and sit next to me. I quickly turn my head to see who it was and it turns out it was boy who just got here. "Hi i'm vinnie". The curly head boy said. "I'm Y/n." I'll admit up close he was gorgeous. With what i could see since it was night, he had hazel eyes and even with it being dark i could tell they were beautiful. "So how long have you been coming up here?" He soon spoke up so i turned my focus to him. "About a year or so, i come up here to chill and just clear my mind ya know?" "That's why i come up here too i do the same thing." We both giggled a little. "So if you don't mind me asking are you single? I don't mean to sound creepy at all" We both laughed. "You're all good and yes i'm single sadly, you?" "I'm single as well." he then said. "So what type of things are you looking for in a relationship?" He then said.  (Start playing the song now) "Well some things i definitely look for is a healthy relationship, open to each other, can spend time together, learn how to do each others favorite things. Someone who will skate with me ya know?" I then finished and i was waiting for him to say something. He then did "I agree with you 100% I look for the same thing in relationships, even the skating part" He laughed. "Wait you skate too?" I soon asked excitingly. "ya i do." I then smiled at him before my phone rang. "Excuse me for one second" He nodded. I then walked away to answer my call.  It turns out i had to go home because my mom needed me to. I walked over to Vinnie to let him know. "Hey i'm sorry to cut this short but i need to go my mom needs me" "it's all good but do you think i can get your number so we can hangout maybe?" I felt myself blush and smile and i nodded my head. After we exchanged numbers i was heading to leave and he pulled me into a hug and said "This is the beginning of a teen romance"