𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕪

( wow ok it's been a minute anyways this is sad so yuh)

It was a typical night with Vinnie, the same old stuff you guys would watch a movie and he would start to stream. Being Vinnie hackers girl best friend was quite the experience but needless to say it was fun. You've been very close for quite some time now but in that time you may or may not of caught feelings. Being too scared to tell him has led to this.

Vinnie was upstairs talking to Alex when you accidently overheard their conversation. You weren't being nosy you just so happen to hear your name from the other side of the door so you listened interested in what they were saying."I don't know man y/n she's super cool she's just clingy all the time like super clingy and it gets annoying. She's really annoying now but I don't know how to tell her to stop without sounding like a douchebag." Your heart sunk were you that clingy? You kept listening to see what else would be said. " like the whole matching bracelets and always wanting to cuddle or do something it's just Hella annoying." Yup you were in fact hearing all this. You didn't want to listen anymore so you walked back to your room. You and Vinnie were supposed to hangout but after hearing that you were gonna distance yourself.

You wish you could tell him how you felt you had so much that you wish you could say but didn't know how. Like I wish I could tell him how much he's helped me, and how much you cared for him but all that you couldn't especially after hearing that. You were too caught up in your thoughts to realize the door opened. "Hey we still on for later?" It was ofcourse Vinnie the last person you wanted to see right now. "Um I'm not really feeling good today maybe a different day." "OK do you need anything?" "NO im good thank you." "Anytime love." And with that he walked out.

You could feel the tears welling up but you honestly didn't give a fuck after what he said shit hurt you didn't mean to be clingy you just wanted a best friend who you could do everything with.

It's been 2 weeks since the incident and you guys barely talked, Vinnie could tell something was wrong but you didn't have the balls to confront him about it, so you've been avoiding him like a pussy. It's been hard not talk