𝔼𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕖𝕤?

*Tiny smut warning*

I was a simple girl, I loved skating I loved to stargaze, and I loved to be around my friends. A lot of people liked me, but some didn't. I lived in this house called the Hype House, it contained many influencers like Michael Sanzone, Kouvur, Alex Warren and the one and only Vinnie Hacker. 

    I've known Vinnie for quite some time now and I've come to realize that neither of us like one another. Why? Not sure he has always had attitude towards me and is always telling me how he wishes I didn't live there. He's so dramatic for god knows why. Today everyone went out and so it was just me and Vinnie. Great

I was sitting in my room when Thomas came in. "We're leaving, try not to kill Vinnie we should only be gone for about 3-4 hours". "No promises but I'll let you know if he's dead or not." Thomas just laughed and waved goodbye. Great I gotta deal with a drama queen for 4 hours oh well. My ass was hungry so I decided to order some food. I was feeling generous so I decided to ask this dickwad if he wanted something. I knocked on his door and he went head and said to come in so I did. "Yo Vinnie I'm ordering food you want anything?" "You came in here to ask me that get the fuck out bruh." "Who are you talking to like that I came in to ask you if you wanted food BECAUSE I WANTED TO BE NICE and you're gonna talk to me like that, you're funny." He didn't say anything but he just walked towards me. I sat on his bed because i backed way and that's where I ended up being. He crouched down so we were making eye contact. "Who are you getting that tone with princess?" I couldn't talk so i just made eye contact with him, he was so hot I couldn't find myself to even say anything i was so lost at just staring him. I was snapped out of my thoughts when i felt his hand being drug up my thigh. "Vinnie what are you doing?" I asked almost moaning because of his touch. "Oh so you can talk now hm" "You know I always thought you were beautiful, the ways you look at me with those eyes it's like your begging me to fuck you like the little slut you are." I was speechless the Vinnie hacker was trying to seduce me and  I wasn't even mad about it. I liked it the way his hand was slowly creeping his way up my thigh, and his subtle voice making me aroused more and more by the second. I truly hoped that this would go further because I liked the way this was going. "I thought you hated me Vinnie, but if you really do then fuck me like you hate me." He just stared at me with this smirk on his face just before he kissed me. He leaned me back and started to kiss down my neck all the way to my inner thighs. And you can just imagine what we did from there. I guess he never did hate me but the sex we had you wouldn't believe if he hated me or not. 

YALL IM BACK IF YOU WANT A MORE DETAILED SMUT LET ME KNOW AND LEAVE SUGGESTIONS I READ ALL OF YALLS COMMENTS TRUST ME. ANYWAYS I HOPE YALL LIKED IT I DIDNT KNOW IF THIS WAS GOOD OR NOT LOLZ.