Chocolate-part three

Hey guys, this part contains a lot of swearing so I'm warning you in advance XD

Thank you to @LawsAngel for the chapter name, she came up with chololate and Defense Training but I prefered chocolate. What do you guys think?

================================================================================

I woke up the next day in more pain than I ever thought I could handle. Every muscle was aching and screaming in protest as I tried to sit up in my bed, even muscles I didn't know I had.

"Awch" I moaned trying unsuccessfully to stretch out my arms. I decided to try and relax in bed a little before I got up and ready for the day, hoping that would help ease the tension in my muscles. I mean to be fair I had enough stuff filling my head these day's to keep me occupied why I relaxed. But there was one thing or should I say one person I was determined not to think of, Damen. I didn't want to think about his sexy sensual lips, that looked so kissable and always had me tempted to bite on his lower lip. His mysterious purple eyes that changed to blue in colour and I could so easily get lost in forever. Or his sexy silky looking long messy hair that I was dying to run my hands through. Not even his sculpted muscled body that I knew he had from the moment he straddled me in his bedroom to tickle torture me..... No Liza your thinking about the person that you said you wouldn't think about. Bad girl, bad bad girl. I scolded myself.

Ok there was no way that relaxing in bed was going to work with my not thinking about Damon plan so I attempted once again to get up. Eventually I managed to drag my self into the bath room for a hot shower. The water helped my overly used and abused muscles loosen and a little of the pain ebb away.

I walked back in my room with my towel loosely rapped around my body not realising that Damen was lying on my bed until he cleared his throat loudly loudly and uncomfortably.

"Oh Jesus" I screamed nearly dropping my towel but luckily I didn't .

"Sorry, I didn't realise that you wasn't wearing clothes, I mean I know your wearing a towel so your covered. But..... Oh man. I'm so sorry Liza" He stuttered jumping off my bed turning around to face the opposite direction of me.Aww how sweet I thought.

"Don't worry about it" I said holding the towel tighter around my body.

"I'll just err, wait outside" He said embarrassed turning back around with his head hung low. I watched him start to walk out my room and burst out laughing.

"Whats funny?" He asked sounding embarrassed.

"You, your so funny" I said still laughing. I knew that I should be embarrassed or even a little angry but I wasn't. I was just amused.

"Its not funny" He said lifting his head to look me in the eye. When he looked at me It finally dawned on me that I was completely naked underneath my towel but still I wasn't embarrassed, I didn't even feel shy. It felt fight for him to see me like this. And that on its own should be wrong.

"If you think about it, it is" I said smiling. For some reason he kept looking like he was getting more angry with every second he spent in my room.

"Think about it? fine lets think about it. I barged into your room not even thinking that you could walk in here with just a towel, I didn't walk out straight away and I'm not walking out now. And your just standing there laughing. Its not a laughing matter" He yelled. I knew he wasn't yelling at me but just yelling to let his anger out so I didn't shout when I answered him back.

"Look its fine, Kierre used to bring her boyfriend Josh back to our room all the time and he saw me in just a towel on many occasions. Its an accident" I thought saying that would make him feel a little better but it turned out I was wrong.