Chapter Eleven- New Friends Twitters Found

Chapter Eleven-

_Drella's POV_

I grinned, watching as Sleeping With Sirens took the stage. Sarah, Bentley, and Pierce The Veil were standing with me, just watching them play. First they played the clip, (One of the funniest things I've ever seen in my life to be honest!) and then they broke out into Kick Me. All of us backstage watched as they went all out with it, head banging just as much as the rest of the crowd was. I looked over at Jaime, whose eyes caught my own. I noticed for a brief second, there was pain in his eyes, but it was quickly masked with "Jaime humor". I managed to send him a smile, before noticing that Bentley sent me a questioning loo before nodding over to the back of the stage where Gabe was playing and then back at Jaime. I shook my head, mouthing 'I'll tell you later', which made her nod, a small smirk on her face.

By the end of Sleeping With Sirens were just as into their show as Pierce The Veil had been, except Kellin did a lot more walking around then Vic did, but Vic had to play guitar and sing, while Kellin just sang.

I grinned when the curtain went down, Gabe walked over to me sweating. I grinned at him, pulling him into a hug. He seemed really surprised, but he hugged back anyways. "I'm all sweaty.." He said, stating the obvious. But, basically growing up with Pierce The Veil practicing in my basement, I got used to the whole sweaty hug after practicing thing, and obviously after shows now.

I chuckled, pulling away from him. "I know, but I lived with Vic and Mike for eight years." I said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He thought about it for a second, before nodding his head in understanding.

"Oh." He said, before pulling me back into another sweaty hug. I laughed this time, but hugged him back, despite feeling everyones eyes on us.

"Alright alright! Enough PDA please!" Jack said, pulling me and Gabe away from each other, before going over and wrapping his arm loosely around Bentley's waist.

"Oh please, Justin and Sarah definitely win the the too much PDA award!" Gabe said, shaking his head and tisking. I looked over to the couple being accused and saw them chuckling at us, a light, very light, blush covering their cheeks. "And you guys are definitely second place!" Gabe told them, still shaking his head. I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Ok, ok, we don't need to place which couple shows the most PDA, ok?" Vic reasoned, walking over to us. I laughed again, shaking my head at the whole situation and walking over to where Jaime was standing, starring at the scene before him with amusement dancing in his eyes.

"How you liking touring so far?" Jaime asked randomly, as we watched Gabe go on at Jack and Justin about how they showed the most PDA. I shrugged, a small smile on my lips.

"I like it so far." I said, looking over at him from the side, as he finally tore his eyes from the scene playing out and looked at me. He raised an eyebrow.

"You don't seem so sure about that answer." He said questioningly, starring into my eyes, as if he was searching for an answer. I sighed, crossing my arms over my chest and turning my eyes back to Gabe, Jack, Justin, Bentley, Sarah, and Vic who was constantly trying to change the topic of discussion.

"I'm just not a fan of all the recent.. Drama.." I said, choosing my words very carefully. I didn't want to upset Jaime about bringing up Gabe. But I could never keep a secret from him, and today wasn't an exception. I saw Jaime look at me out the corner of my eye, a frown on his face.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah.. I'm really sorry about all the drama that we've been in. I know how much you hate it." Jaime said, still frowning. 'You don't know how MUCH I hate it, but you will soon. I promise.' I thought to myself, sneaking a full glance at him quickly while he wasn't looking, before looking back at the sort of argument and competition in front of me. I sighed.